Preview Sydney Swans vs Geelong Cats, Rd 7, Saturday May 1 @ SCG

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team plays well - It's the assistant coaches.

Team plays poorly - It's Horse.

Gotcha.

I especially enjoyed the rebounding, often high scoring, footy we've played a fair amount of, in a period of reasonable success from 2011 to 2018 - so thanks Cox, Pyke and McVeigh!

Any disruptions will hopefully assist! Doubt it has any meaningful impact though.

This can severely upset them. Expecting to go straight from the plane to play can easily disrupt many of the players

Horse on 3AW with Healy tonight. Not sure if anyone else heard it but when Healy mentioned Sinclair in the ruck, Horse mentioned that Hickey had done a few sessions & has recovered amazingly well & hasn't ruled him out yet.
Expect some surprises folks. The guy has obviously put his hand up & having a crack to come back early.
On the other forum earlier in the week, one poster said he rocked up to training and saw Hickey in the match sims. I couldn't believe it at the time but now it's starting to sound reasonable.

In: Hickey McCartin O'Riordan Stephens
Out: Blakey Brand Campbell (last week's sub) Hewett Reid

Hickey for Reid (Sinclair to forwards)
McCartin for Brand
Stephens for Blakey on a wing
O'Riordan for Hewett on a HBF.

McCartin for Brand
I like your thinking, only difference is Sinclair out and McDonald in. Can’t have McClean and 2 Rucks in same team IMO

McCartin for Brand
If we manage to get Hickey and McCartin back, this is arguably a stronger team than we named last week, which would be a miracle, all things considered. Mostly because of Hickey.

Would prefer to keep Brand over Melican depending on how he pulls up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back