Game Day Carlton Reserves Game Day Discussion Rnds 2 - 19

Remove this Banner Ad

Feel for Kemp. A lot of casual VFL watchers will be tuning in to a televised game to see his long awaited debut and we're dishing up this?
A lot of those will be tuning out now.
I've been drifting in and out while doing house work, but Kennedy seems to be working hard. Kemp looks good. Can't wait for him to get a few games under his belt. Hopefully a seniors debut isn't too far away.

I'll join the chorus of discontent around Samo. Just seems to have lost it. Have we killed his confidence by persisting with playing him down back? Hard to see him bouncing back. Just doesn't seem to have the hunger.

TDK was an offshoot
Bloody hell, I was trying to think of the 3rd piece of that trade, could only think of Kennedy and LOB, should’ve looked it up

Would be fair to say that’s our winning part of the trade but it could’ve been so much better, the TDK pick was the smallest piece of currency we got

So yeah, a win for us in the end, even with 2 pretty big misses out of 3

The only upside in all this is at least the club are learning about players

Hard to see LOB, Kennedy and SPS at the club next year. Add Newnes too who was always a stop gap measure.

Whereas Honey looks fit, hungry and skilled.

Shame Durdin isn't in today because he has zip, skill and likes a tackle.
LOB still has a contract until the end of next year.

Where was the pace in that video? Looks the same 1 paced player to me, just skinnier.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Agree. Not a quick player, never has been. Has a decent top speed but takes a bit to reach it.
Don't give up your day job, because you're tuning out when he suddenly bursts and escapes the congestion... in almost every clip.

That's what disappeared.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I keep telling people we should have traded him the previous year but will people believe me... nope!
Because it was a better draft??

I thought we did the right thing myself, had to make a stand for something. Harry Hindsight suggests getting picks in earlier may indeed have been the way to go though...

Though as Arr0w pointed out, we did get TDK out of it when you unlock the whole trade, so a good win there for us

Not using this as an excuse, because we've been woeful, but does anyone know the free kick count?
Seems very one sided.
It is very one sided... seems that what the field umpires couldn't do yesterday, they are doing today.

Feel for Kemp. A lot of casual VFL watchers will be tuning in to a televised game to see his long awaited debut and we're dishing up this?
A lot of those will be tuning out now.
I've been drifting in and out while doing house work, but Kennedy seems to be working hard. Kemp looks good. Can't wait for him to get a few games under his belt. Hopefully a seniors debut isn't too far away.

I'll join the chorus of discontent around Samo. Just seems to have lost it. Have we killed his confidence by persisting with playing him down back? Hard to see him bouncing back. Just doesn't seem to have the hunger.
You must have missed the parts where Kennedy was chasing the oppositon.

Looked like a dinghy race, except he'd fallen out of his boat.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back