Remove this Banner Ad

Couldn’t agree more we have so many options to play that small forward role
Edwards,
Bolton,
Lambert (when fit),
Baker,
Stack,
Graham.

Acknowledge the role George has played but as Dimma has always said we are a system based side, and someone is injured/ dropped another player comes in and does the job.
put baker in defence , much greater contributor than being in starvation corner , shai can rest down there when required

The Crows had 14 players with less than 50 games, including 2 KPD and 2 KPF, and a fair chunk of their midfield. They won inside 50s and beat us in two quarters.

We're a mid-table team, ATM.
i thought they beat the unbeaten TOP side a week earlier, it won't be the last game they Win. they will prove handy for us when playing a string of our rivals on the way home

put baker in defence , much greater contributor than being in starvation corner , shai can rest down there when required
The Bsker experiment to mid/forward may be over with Cotch, Meatball, Shedda all returning.
However I like what he offers though the midfield and up forward.
Great from a team point of view to have multi skilled players like Baker.

Astbury is finished sadly, thanks for the service though hes a hero
I see where youre coming from, reckon you're right. However some might say support the 3 time premiership player instead of reading his last rights.

I remember Essendon playing a very fast game last year,playing on at all costs which almost got them over the line.

Media are now on the Bombers train.
Mate of mine yesterday sent me a link regarding the Bummers 6,100 days without winning a final telling me 'will be broken this year and one step closer demolishing your sad lot this weekend'.

I love May and June....... :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: #bummerspremiers21

Caddy stays over pickett imo
They play the game so differently don't they and offer different options.

Left field thought... Would you drop McIntosh for Pickett and roll with Caddy and Marlion on the wings? In other words which wing set up gives the best options?

Undoubtedly McIntosh has the engine to go four qtrs, he is a good athlete and has that extra bit of height but can be fumbly and not be the best user of the ball at times.

i thought they beat the unbeaten TOP side a week earlier, it won't be the last game they Win. they will prove handy for us when playing a string of our rivals on the way home

this

adelaide arent a bad team, they have actually been pretty decent after their shitful start to last year.

they dont give up easily and with a key forward in form like walker they can easily put on 2-3 goals quickly and turn a pretty dire situation into a winnable game

they just cant keep that momentum, going for an entire quarter at the moment

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good win, but need to step it up this week. We were a bit rusty out of the blocks bringing so many players back similar to that STK game in 2019. Edwards/Pickett for Hugo Rapsmith. Hugo will be a player but not ready for the finals heat. I really liked the smaller backline without Astbury and the taller forward line. CCJ needs a big block of games as we will need him come finals. Imagine Lynch, CCJ, and Riewoldt? He just needs to work on his speed and decision making under pressure but boy he has a good kick on him and a pair of hands.

Castagna put on notice, but the side has had enough disruption. Once again this is season on the line against Essendon and a must win. We get to the bye 7-5, lick our wounds, and good luck anyone facing us on the charge home.

CCJ was interviewed on ground after the match with Jack yesterday and said that he was happy to do his time in the 2's behind JR & TL. Interesting times ahead when they are all fit & available.
If he crashes packs he will take Chol's spot and we play with an 'extra' tall in the forward line. Backline I liked without Astbury. If he keeps kicking bags of 3-4 and giving Nank ruck relief he isn't going anywhere.

The Bsker experiment to mid/forward may be over with Cotch, Meatball, Shedda all returning.
However I like what he offers though the midfield and up forward.
Great from a team point of view to have multi skilled players like Baker.
Injury provides the necessity to make some changes, at selection and position played. Pleased that Dimma is really mixing the positions. He really mixed it up vs the Giants. Baker has been a success in the middle. But good to see Cotch, Che & Prestia back and all play well. Ditto Caddy & Chol.

Last edited:
Here’s a challenge, name one worse footballer than George in the entire afl......... couldn’t think of one either, bizarrely he keeps getting games.

Who are you? Really?

* there’s some new benny accounts on the board all of a sudden talking s**t. Gonna be a long lockdown dealing with these gimps on our board isn’t it.

Geesook flog I rekon ? 😂

Yeah, it’s nuts. As of any genuine supporter is gonna question a 3 time premiership player. They must of really enjoyed the years of 1983 to 2016 with all those much better players and superstars that won all those flags etc.

CCJ was interviewed on ground after the match with Jack yesterday and said that he was happy to do his time in the 2's behind JR & TL. Interesting times ahead when they are all fit & available.
I think Chol is the same,loves the club and many friends,it’s the media who make these bs rumours about players leaving,David King saying one of the two will not be at the club next year lol.

Why? It was his best game in a few seasons.
Slow start but had a terrific 2nd half.
Guaranteed for at least one more week.

Disagree unfortunately, contributes to the slow build up play that we are now using, and let’s be honest, opposition teams especially Essendon will absolutely exploit his positioning on the wing. It’s our weakest link.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Back