Player Watch Trent Bianco (Delisted 2023)

Remove this Banner Ad

I love how he wasnt flustered with taking the set shot ...from 45m ...at a crucial time in the game.

Stark contrast to Callum Brown

Very Pendlebury like when Pendles kicked his first goal in his career.

Love the look of him. People can gripe on his pace. But he still finds the ball. Disposes of it neatly and can stick a tackle. Huge ticks

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

McRae will be good too with an extended run at it.
And any luck the Reefer too

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
When you add Henry, McCreery and Johnson to the couple you listed, there really is a glimmer of hope. We started this rebuild by trading into last years draft aggressively, its all about list improvement and development at present.

When you add Henry, McCreery and Johnson to the couple you listed, there really is a glimmer of hope. We started this rebuild by trading into last years draft aggressively, its all about list improvement and development at present.
I think we've got a nice group coming through, but they're all icing and I'm not sure where the cake is coming from.

I can see where you are coming from Looney. Seems like plenty of Pies supporters are seeing Bianco as the next messiah, but I don't see it. At best he becomes a workmanlike accumulator of the ball who can eventually become a regular in our best 22. A bit like Phillips in that respect.
He doesn’t look overally fit. We will see how he goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can see where you are coming from Looney. Seems like plenty of Pies supporters are seeing Bianco as the next messiah, but I don't see it. At best he becomes a workmanlike accumulator of the ball who can eventually become a regular in our best 22. A bit like Phillips in that respect.
A Phillips with great kicking would be awesome!

Looks like being more than a best 22 player, kids got smarts.

Kicking skills are far far better then a workmanlike players.

His kicking was something else yesterday.

The first one to Miochek was an elite kick that we usually just blaze away with when going forward.

He then pin points a kick between three opposition players, right inside the centre square toward the end of the game.

Kids going to be special. Pick of the bunch and it’s not even close

I love how he wasnt flustered with taking the set shot ...from 45m ...at a crucial time in the game.

Stark contrast to Callum Brown

Gawd, remember when we had Travis Cloke playing, we’d have our heart in our mouths with kicks like that

His kicking was something else yesterday.

The first one to Miochek was an elite kick that we usually just blaze away with when going forward.

He then pin points a kick between three opposition players, right inside the centre square toward the end of the game.

Kids going to be special. Pick of the bunch and it’s not even close

Really reminds me of Pendles, So much composure. Playing like a 50 gamer with his confidence

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back