Autopsy AFL 2021 Round 14 - Cats v Dogs Fri June 18th 7:50pm EST (GMHBA)

Who will win and by how much?

• Cats by a goal or less

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • Cats by 7 - 20

Votes: 19 44.2%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 5 11.6%
  • Cats by a lot

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Not my position to disclose it. A quick Google will give you a hint . However im pretty sure if you read a hawthorn supporters comments a page back or so you will get the idea..

Google does not give me any useful information, I understand he had an affair with a physio and left his wife. Not sure how that made him Genghis Khan so either there is more to it or you are being hysterical.

Everybody knows this

Year upon year upon year, the expectations grow during the season. But come finals time they self implode and crash out of contention in style.

Has ‘whoever is playing Geelong’ actually gone past Hawthorn now as your favourite team given how irrelevant the hawks are?

Being a child of a broken family due to my father’s unfaithfulness, Rohan makes me sick to my stomach. One of the worst things you can do.

I’ve done it and not a moment goes by that I don’t think about it. However nobody else has walked my exact journey and knows the exact circumstances that lead to it happening and I don’t believe it makes me a bad person. It makes me a person. Like everyone I make mistakes and mine happened to be a particularly big one

fwiw I’m very sorry for your own circumstance

Last edited:
Really? I’d have expected him in typical Selwood fashion to come out and say ‘we’d have smashed them elsewhere they’re sh*t.’
“The skinny ground really helped us tonight”
And still they only just got over us. Anywhere else we win easy. Looking forward to seeing you lot in finals

You absolutely hit the nail on the head.. I think this is what makes me absolutely sick too. Dregs like this just don't deserve to be a role model, let alone kick a winning goal after the siren. But because he can kick a footy, he is lauded as a hero. If rumours are true and Geelong FC had any moral compass, he would have been de listed long ago.. But no..... He is a footy god so all is forgiven.. Will probably get his cushy media gig after retirement like Gary Lyon and Wayne Carey too no doubt..

Just shows how low in the gutter society had stooped..

mate shut the * up.

you aren’t judge jury and executioner.

every broken a road rule? Ever Nicked something that wasn’t yours? Ever bullied or belittled someone for no reason other than the fact that you could? (Reading your frankly ******* pathetic posts would suggest that you have many times).

then what makes you any better?

do you know Rohan’s circumstances when he split up with his missus? For all you know she might Have made life hell for him. How do you know she didn’t prevent him seeing his family or run him down to other people he cares about or manipulate and control him?

I have been unfaithful to my wife and ruined my family. I’ve also been told by literally everyone I’ve spoken to including many members of her family who said ‘what you did isn’t right but neither is how she treated you and there are two sides to every story and it’s not hard to see how you got to the point where you sought comfort from elsewhere.’

who in blue * are you to decide on the intricacies and implications of Rohan’s private life when all your info is garnered from the gossip pages?

Maybe he is a s**t bloke. I don’t know. What I do know is that one mistake doesn’t define someone

“The skinny ground really helped us tonight”
And still they only just got over us. Anywhere else we win easy. Looking forward to seeing you lot in finals

You’ve beaten us 3 times in 18 matches.
Yeah we really have no plan against the bulldogs and never really have apart from ‘turn up and hope the dimensions resemble KP.’

Being a child of a broken family due to my father’s unfaithfulness, Rohan makes me sick to my stomach. One of the worst things you can do.
So there must be plenty of people in the AFL you hate?

I’ve done it and not a moment goes by that I don’t think about it. However nobody else has walked my exact journey and knows the exact circumstances that lead to it happening and I don’t believe it makes me a bad person. It makes me a person. Like everyone I make mistakes and mine happened to be a particularly big one

fwiw I’m very sorry for your own circumstance
It’s almost like everyone affected by the scenario has a different view of it, dependent upon how it affected them. And everyone is entitled to their view of it, yourself included.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

mate shut the fu** up.

you aren’t judge jury and executioner.

every broken a road rule? Ever Nicked something that wasn’t yours? Ever bullied or belittled someone for no reason other than the fact that you could? (Reading your frankly ******* pathetic posts would suggest that you have many times).

then what makes you any better?

do you know Rohan’s circumstances when he split up with his missus? For all you know she might Have made life hell for him. How do you know she didn’t prevent him seeing his family or run him down to other people he cares about or manipulate and control him?

I have been unfaithful to my wife and ruined my family. I’ve also been told by literally everyone I’ve spoken to including many members of her family who said ‘what you did isn’t right but neither is how she treated you and there are two sides to every story and it’s not hard to see how you got to the point where you sought comfort from elsewhere.’

who in blue fu** are you to decide on the intricacies and implications of Rohan’s private life when all your info is garnered from the gossip pages?

Maybe he is a sh*t bloke. I don’t know. What I do know is that one mistake doesn’t define someone
Take it easy phatboy. It’s bigfooty!

Well it’s only round 14 and both teams have a good chance. Cats fans remember touhy kicked the winning goal after the siren against the Dees at the cattery then lost the final some weeks later. Swings & roundabouts.
Dogs losing this doesn’t mean they won’t do well in September against cats or Dees. Both teams have a decent shot at this stage!

Not playing that well and winning, take that any day of the week.

Dogs soft underbelly is a real thing. 2 of the other 3 contenders are mentally and physically stronger teams.

Back