Autopsy Rd 14 Loss: Here comes another one, just like the other one

Who played well for the Blues vs the Giants (Blues supporters only)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Was one of our better players after a poor 1st quarter. Started having some real influence in our 20 minute purple patch in the third and went forward and kicked a goal to cut the margin to 12 in the last.

Not a super talented footballer, but far from our worst today.
was s**t. out marked someone half his size. kicked a goal. then next move got it in the centre and was tackled and didn't have the ******* smarts to pretend to try and get rid of the ball. End result goal for GWS. So was s**t!

Kennedy needs to play the rest of the year, probably our most Allround complete mid. Stocker and Dow as well, there is enough shown by both.

Teague, sorry mate but I don't think you should be coaching next week. Perhaps not a bad enough loss to see him fall but it is coming sooner rather than later.
Not sure if I agree with the Kennedy Dow take. Teague is under serious pressure

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can’t be ****ed anymore. It’s been an exhausting couple of decades, still hope the club eventually turns the corner but not a healthy hobby anymore.

To those that think it’s a cop out, I get it and I’ve felt similar when I’ve seen other people post similar sentiment but I just can’t have such a negative impact week after week anymore. Not fair on my family and especially my kids.

Fingers crossed one day the Blues will again be the powerhouse I remembered as a kid.

We wanted to see passion and hunger and 22 blokes playing for the pride in the jumper.

What we got was about 10 minutes of decent footy and 100 minutes of laconic, structureless, disappointing, fumble-laden s**t

Kennedy, Stocker & owies the only shining lights for mine

Walsh beaten but never gave up.
McKay coulda-woulda……

Betts
Doc must be dropped
Martin not fit enough for AFL
Pitto is holding TKD back
Parks injured opens the door for Plow

Honestly if nothing changes for the rest of the season, David Teague must go

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a more pointless player in our 22 than Jack Martin?
First change for next week imo .
Should never have come back via the seniors after a long lay off shocking MC decision .
And hasnt given a yelp in his 2 games .
Josh Honey a must in next week a player that wants it .

was sh*t. out marked someone half his size. kicked a goal. then next move got it in the centre and was tackled and didn't have the ******* smarts to pretend to try and get rid of the ball. End result goal for GWS. So was sh*t!

Wait what? Was punished for keeping his feet while three Giants tackled him.

That was a dumb piece of umpiring.

With the season in the line against West Coast we laid 41 tackles and showed utterly zero spirit.

We let the coach survive and announced a weak as piss 'external review.

Next week- same s**t. 77 tackles to 42. Zero accountability.

The players make horrendous, woeful errors in effort, aptitude and game plan. The coach sits there with a doe-eyed grin on his face.

Our Seagull of a captain makes basic errors in skill, refuses to tackle or out his body on the line and stays out on the ground for a chat afterwards. Our other captain gets an utter bath by his opponent makes basic skill errors and holds the club to ransom over his contract for half a year. Screw them both. No wonder none Our young draft picks are all busts. All they learn from our leaders seems to be how to collect a pay cheque.

No one ever gets held accountable - they're really just there to steal our money at this point

We are doing Martin a disservice by playing him, he is clearly not over that injury or at the very least lacks confidence in his knee.

Fisher isn't moving great either and doesn't have his usual zip.

At least the losses don't hurt as much as they did a few weeks ago.

We are this crap.

Back