List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Have you watched Jacob lochowiak
Not sure I could deal with yet another small forward who thinks he's a key forward lining up for us flying for everything.
Don't think Jacob's done enough to get drafted yet whereas I think Dudley certainly has.

Whether it's to cover himself or not, Hamish has said they buckled to supporter pressure on drafting Jackson and Ben Jaman.
Which seems to have been the root cause of the problems.

We didn't want Jackson in the first place, gave him a token season under sufferance, his experience here as a certain delistee was a poor one and it soured/complicated our relationship with the family.

If we'd shown a pair and been honest all along re Jackson, would we have Luke now?

We didn't want Jackson in the first place, gave him a token season under sufferance, his experience here as a certain delistee was a poor one and it soured/complicated our relationship with the family.

If we'd shown a pair and been honest all along re Jackson, would we have Luke now?
My gut feel is no, but we probably should've gone down that path anyway.

Same with Ben

Still a probably pissed off Tyson because he has never been able to accept Jackson wasn't good enough to make it. It'd just be the opposite from him where we could have taken his son, but didn't so where's the loyalty?

Was really a no-win situation unfortunately. Remember the gnashing of teeth going on here when we didn't guarantee to take Jackson in the national draft? Imagine that x1000 and that's probably the pressure they were under to take the pair.

Still a probably pissed off Tyson because he has never been able to accept Jackson wasn't good enough to make it. It'd just be the opposite from him where we could have taken his son, but didn't so where's the loyalty?

Was really a no-win situation unfortunately. Remember the gnashing of teeth going on here when we didn't guarantee to take Jackson in the national draft? Imagine that x1000 and that's probably the pressure they were under to take the pair.
D Jars was much more sanguine and realistic.

The cynic in me says we awarded Tyson the HOF to repair the relationship because we fancy Brodie Edwards. Not sure if he's eligible for this or the next draft or if he's on the radar but wouldn't surprise me.
In all honesty he's very deserving of HOF.

The cynic in me says we awarded Tyson the HOF to repair the relationship because we fancy Brodie Edwards. Not sure if he's eligible for this or the next draft or if he's on the radar but wouldn't surprise me.
In all honesty he's very deserving of HOF.
Nope Brodie is a nice little player but nothing he's done to date suggests AFL.

This is great to see in the sense of what the NGA academies are fundamentally about (in a rising tide floats all ships sense)

Nice standing vertical leap to catch the ball at the high point from the lad.

Obviously I know stuff all about him, but those highlights would indicate some AFL qualities.

Obviously I know stuff all about him, but those highlights would indicate some AFL qualities.

We need much more talent. Leek has talent. oh, and our overhead marking capacity is shithouse, has been for years. Is he eligible this year?

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We need much more talent. Leek has talent. oh, and our overhead marking capacity is shithouse, has been for years. Is he eligible this year
He was eligible last year for certain and maybe the year before, he's either 19 or 20.

He has obviously improved but AFL level I think we'd want to see a bigger sample size.?

Ive seen him in matches against WWT and he has looked good. The similarities to Aliir in match play are striking. I dont think our recruiters visit local games or we may have considered him midyear.

Ive seen him in matches against WWT and he has looked good. The similarities to Aliir in match play are striking. I dont think our recruiters visit local games or we may have considered him midyear.

Considering he's (or was) apart of our NGA, I'd say we know all about him.

I think your severely under rating Parnell as a prospect. That kid has it.

Thanks M. Good size. Above average mark. Young. Playing league. Pace seems good. Can get the ball in the 18’s, not yet in the league. Disposal? Put him in an AFL programme and build a tank. This is the classic high ceiling choice

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com
I'll admit I haven't taken notice of him this year but his kicking needed a fair bit of work IIRC

Aleer's aerial ability is incredible, not 100% sold on the football IQ & peripheral awareness though. One or two of those great marks have been followed by playing on surrounded by opponents and getting caught holding the ball. Is it teachable? If so, there's potentially a high ceiling there.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back