Autopsy AFL 2021 ROUND 19 - Demons v Dogs Sat July 24th 7:25pm EST (MCG)

Who will win and by how much?

• Demons by a goal or less

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Dogs by a goal or less

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Demos by 7 - 20

Votes: 7 20.6%
  • Dogs by 7 - 20

Votes: 12 35.3%
  • Demons by a lot

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Dogs by a lot

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 2 5.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I've enjoyed the defensive running of both lachie hunter and Angus Brayshaw, good match up.
It looks like Roarke Smith ran to him a few times too, definately a plan.

Angus Brayshaw was so important for them last time we played, really covers the switch well. He's one of the top wingmen in the comp, holds his line really well

Haven’t watched the game. Schache playing in defence? Seems to have some decent stats which is surprising.
Played a couple of VFL games in defence. I worry about his speed off the mark but it was a wet game. He's not getting a game as a forward for us

Get f’ed. the umps won it for you. Imagine if you guys had the reverse free kick count, you would've been out of the game at half time.
Incorrect two more injuries, including an early key one to keath, doggies already have a ton of injuries dees have next to none, pretty clear doggies bat deeper and are a better side overall

Are you suggesting Melbourne has been disadvantaged through not being able to deploy fresh legs later in games?

Not suggesting melbourne are disadvantaged, quite the opposite. Keath went out in the first 10 minutes by the way. Don't have data on the other 11.

Get f’ed. the umps won it for you. Imagine if you guys had the reverse free kick count, you would've been out of the game at half time.

Imagine losing by 20pts to a team losing their full back in the first quarter and another player down with a quarter and a half left

Incorrect two more injuries, including an early key one to keath, doggies already have a ton of injuries dees have next to none, pretty clear doggies bat deeper and are a better side overall
Bet you weren’t saying that when we beat you 7 weeks ago when the free kick count was fairly even. Bulldogs are kissed on the hammer by the umpires.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dogs have been given the run by the umpires all night, This won’t happen in September I wouldn’t of thought. Not much to take out of this game
2016 it did. And it will again.

I don't think Melbourne can recover from that Lever injury. I think they are cooked now.

I thought the doggies were the type of side that's are soft and crumbled when the pressure is high and intensity is up. I was wrong or they have brought that to their game. They now deserve premiership favouritism.
2017-2020 I think we were

Last year Petracca took extra time with the footy and looked like he knew nobody could tackle him. This year he looks far more rushed and absolutely torched it all night. Oliver having a much better year.

Is Jack Viney the best player in the league?

Back