Opinion The Race for Pick #1 - It's ours (almost... again....)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Disagree on WAP not showing any other standout elements. He’s literally been highlighted on the couch for his kicking inside 50. I could probably point to 10 eye catching kicks inside 50 this year. Probably more than any first year player I can remember. Just this weekend he hit ford and Stephenson.

I think he’s stand and deliver tackling has also been a standout.

I think he’s been a bit underrated due to lowish disposal numbers. Something not helped by his very low TOG (which probably says a whole lot itself).

Also he is incredibly quick by hand, sometimes in tight he collects the ball and dishes it out effectively so quick while getting tackled, you wonder if the statisticians even had the chance to record it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some folks in this thread (and others who have been banned from BF) must be feeling mighty silly right now.

Was a pointless round 22 win worth missing out on JHF from what we saw tonight?

Some folks in this thread (and others who have been banned from BF) must be feeling mighty silly right now.

Was a pointless round 22 win worth missing out on JHF from what we saw tonight?
Let it go man and lets enjoy the kid running around in our colours next year.

I had to write KMs review for him.

He cops a fair bit of harsh stick on that forum…….I don’t agree with much of his analysis, but fk me people are pretty brutal on him. Surely the bloke‘s allowed to have an opinion. I don’t read much on here that’s borderline bullying, but people go *ing close to the lime.

He cops a fair bit of harsh stick on that forum…….I don’t agree with much of his analysis, but fk me people are pretty brutal on him. Surely the bloke‘s allowed to have an opinion. I don’t read much on here that’s borderline bullying, but people go f*n close to the lime.

I've only seen criticism of his draft analysis which I think is very much warranted in many examples over the years.

Particularly as a supposed expert.

He shouldn't be subject to personal criticism if that's what you are inferring.

Who is this knightmare person. Is he someone of note or just another poster with a self inflated view of themselves? I’ve never read anything from him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back