Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

For others just reading CD told Rooch its bullshit. Hasn't heard anything.

Shuttlecock feeding KG bullshit?? KG gossiping with curlers in his hair.
Last week I sent CD a text congratulating him on giving the SANFL a hard time.

He called me for a chat, said he’d call again this week for a longer chat.

I told him not to call if we lose to West Coast.

For a while there I was afraid he’d taken me too seriously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not a Bump, but a Criticism
Fellows, I have a question regarding our club structure: is there a "Football Coordinator?"

I mean, would there be someone below the CEO, but above the football departments: analytics, academy, list management, physical training, Magpies, Power, etc. Is there someone above Hinkley, only responsible to coordinate Port's football as a whole?

If so, who is he? If not, why not?!

Thanks.

----

P.S.: It is obvious that our problem relies on the top, but I can't identify precisely who is in the wrong place, what the right place would be (including out of the club), and who should replace those who would need to be replaced.

Having said that, I don't think the club is struggling in other areas as much as we are in football – if we are struggling at all. So there would be my starting point for the Operation What Happened, Port's investigations.

Thus, my first suspect would be Chris Davies. I would begin taking a look at his responsibilities as head of football and what he has done. From the answers to these questions, we would have a better idea of what is wrong and how it could be fixed.

Get the * out of her with the thread title!
He’s one of the best in the comp let alone at the club!

Get the fu** out of her with the thread title!
He’s one of the best in the comp let alone at the club!
The title is click-bait. Pay attention to the tag. There's a reason why it is not "Roast".

Check the thread. Chris Davis is not Hinkley's boss. Maybe that's the problem. Perhaps he should be.

The title is click-bait. Pay attention to the tag. There's a reason why it is not "Roast".

Check the thread. Chris Davis is not Hinkley's boss. Maybe that's the problem. Perhaps he should be.
Anyone using click bait here deserves a serve.
Especially when it goes at one of the better people we have.

Anyone using click bait here deserves a serve.
Especially when it goes at one of the better people we have.
Come on, chiwigi! The whole point is to create a debate. If we can’t talk, we can’t learn, mate. Traps are tools. They are neutral. They will be good or bad depending on their usage.

"I would hesitate to suggest Pete won't be at our footy club next year, it's going to take something significant, I think, to be contemplating not having him in our team next year."

4 pick upgrade woweeeeeeee. Hugely significant. Chris Davies, negotiator extraordinaire.

Ladhams is average at everything and we needed cap space. We also had to choose between him and Hayes. That’s done now.

Will be interesting to see why we upgraded.

It might be a bid on Burgoyne incoming (unlikely) or simply putting ourselves in a position for a slider.

Ladhams is also from the SPP ‘naughty boy’ group.

"I would hesitate to suggest Pete won't be at our footy club next year, it's going to take something significant, I think, to be contemplating not having him in our team next year."

4 pick upgrade woweeeeeeee. Hugely significant. Chris Davies, negotiator extraordinaire.

He’s hardly going to tell everyone he’s going cheap because we are hard against the cap and he acts like a dick off field is he!?

Ladhams is average at everything and we needed cap space. We also had to choose between him and Hayes. That’s done now.

Will be interesting to see why we upgraded.

It might be a bid on Burgoyne incoming (unlikely) or simply putting ourselves in a position for a slider.

Ladhams is also from the SPP ‘naughty boy’ group.
What cap space did we need? We only traded in Finlayson, we have already extended everyone we need to, he would have been out of contract at the end of next season. What does cap space have to do with any of it? Unless I've missed something.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back