Roast I've lost my faith in Chris Davies

Remove this Banner Ad

george GIF

BUMP 12 (#378)
About to be on SEN.

It's easier to get players who are out of contract (see Esava last year)

We look at the trade period as a whole. Sometimes you have to give overs.

We don't think BZT can play on the hulking forwards.

We would be more than open to Soldo coming. We need a genuine #1 ruckman.

We'd be open to bringing Soldo and Sweet in.

Ollie Wines. There was nothing in his exit interview to suggest he wants to go and we don't want him to leave the club.

Duursma. That's an interesting one, we've never stood in the way of someone who thinks their nest footy is somewhere else. I dint think there us any real reason for him to leave but if he came to use and said he wants to go we'd have to deal with that. But I don't expect him to go

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Last edited:

About to be on SEN.

It's easier to get players who are out of contract (see Esava last year)

We look at the trade period as a whole. Sometimes you have to give overs.

We don't think BZT can play on the hulking forwards.

We would be more than open to Soldo coming. We need a genuine #1 ruckman.

We'd be open to bringing Soldo and Sweet in.

Ollie Wines. There was nothing in his exit interview to suggest he wants to go and we don't want him to leave the club.

Duursma. That's an interesting one, we've never stood in the way of someone who thinks their nest footy is somewhere else. I dint think there us any real reason for him to leave but if he came to use and said he wants to go we'd have to deal with that. But I don't expect him to go

Bass replacement?

Lobbe been announced yet?

Davies is running out, or has already run out, of credits as far as I’m concerned. Too close to Hinkley.

And for a guy (with Cripps and Parker) who is great at recruiting, our list always seems to have holes. In 11 years, we’ve never had the perfect list to coach itself so that this dunce coach can look good.

Davies is running out, or has already run out, of credits as far as I’m concerned. Too close to Hinkley.

And for a guy (with Cripps and Parker) who is great at recruiting, our list always seems to have holes. In 11 years, we’ve never had the perfect list to coach itself so that this dunce coach can look good.

The rest of the Davies quote I posted above was, "by adding to our list during this period, and that is what we will be looking to do". As well as plugging the obvious holes in our list, maybe he should look at bringing in some Byron Pickett and Damien Hardwick types too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PowerLil was right all along.

Assuming his opinion was sought, and given his role it should have been, Davies is obviously way too close to kern to give kok and the board an honest appraisal (not that they should have needed it anyway) as to why he should not have been given yet another unearned contract.

As has already been suggested by a number of posters, the PAFC is f***** until there is a complete clean out of these admin clowns, and any player who gets the hump because his favourite coach got the sayonara can take his bat and ball, and p*ss off into the sunset as well.

He has brought the SACA to Alberton.

I have it on good authority that he is looking to improve our list this trade/draft period.
At least he thinks this is what he's doing. Once the new players have played their 10-15 good games and won over the happy clappers, they will all regress after the Hinkley-fication process is complete, just like the many who have gone before them.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back