Opinion Who DON'T you want? - 2021 edition

Remove this Banner Ad

And us normies can’t put certain mods on ignore...

Why would you want to? We are all humble, salt of the earth types who go out of our way to make your BF experience wondrous.

Don't want Hobbs, he's obviously a good contested ball winner but he's slow and not a great kick and we've had too many midfielders like that in recent years, I'd like us to pick Callahan if he's available or Erasmus if Callahan is gone but i think we'll pick Rachelle who i don't mind but not what i'd do

Josh Sinn because he gives me jaspar pittard vibes - is a hbf

Sonsie - downhill skier

Chesser - Brandon Ellis type

JVR - looks limited

Jack Williams - treacle slow - think he surprisingly goes undrafted

NWM - not athletically gifted enough for his role. Will probably end up a HBF which we don't need

Looking forward to eating my words 🤣🤣🤣

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Sinn because he gives me jaspar pittard vibes - is a hbf

Sonsie - downhill skier

Chesser - Brandon Ellis type

JVR - looks limited

Jack Williams - treacle slow - think he surprisingly goes undrafted

NWM - not athletically gifted enough for his role. Will probably end up a HBF which we don't need

Looking forward to eating my words 🤣🤣🤣

Arguably Sonsie's best game of the year came in the VFL against grown men. Can call him inconsistant but downhill skier doesn't really check out.

Given our ripper recruiting in recent years, I'll back the boys in to pick the right players.

But I think we'd be silly not to take a KPF project with our 2nd or 3rd pick. Still have the feeling that Weid won't be what we want him to be and the time is ticking for Brown/T. McDonald.

Not so much "Who" I don't want but "WHAT" I don't want.

No more flankers that maybe one day, if all goes well and we get ****** lucky, they can play some midfield minutes.
You see that's the line thats always spun to us by our recruiters , when they draft a flanker and tell us that they see them developing and becoming a player that can also play midfield and guess what .................. it never comes to fruition.

So just keep it simple recruiters ..... draft us some GENUINE mids FFS, get us two this draft after that, then best available.

Arguably Sonsie's best game of the year came in the VFL against grown men. Can call him inconsistant but downhill skier doesn't really check out.
I meant it in the sense that he is a one way runner. Zero accountability for his man and doesn't work back off the turnover. ⛷️⛷️⛷️

Tom Brown. To draft him after getting rid of a better version in Clark would really make me throw my toys out of the cot.

Don’t want anyone that tackles and plays attacking footy, it’ll just ruin our game plan.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back