Cricket Thread: Bring on the Kiwis

Remove this Banner Ad

Not at all

So let me get this right just because we have mobile phones it is ok.

Society standards have plummeted.
If it's unsolicited it's absolutely not ok.

What I was saying is none of us know whether this one, but that if you want to send one and your partner is happy with it then whatever.

As someone said, the Code of Conduct needs to be reviewed especially when you are referring to someone who is representing Australia.

I would have been sacked from my employer.
Would you ?? If the person receiving it actually wanted it.... I doubt it.

If it's unsolicited it's absolutely not ok.

What I was saying is none of us know whether this one, but that if you want to send one and your partner is happy with it then whatever.

The only problem with this is he isn’t just the average Joe, he is an Australian cricketer. He has higher standards to meet and this affair occurred whilst he was married ffs! Moral and ethical compass? None.

As someone said, the Code of Conduct needs to be reviewed especially when you are referring to someone who is representing Australia.

I would have been sacked from my employer.
The a pretty broad code of conduct

When this was investigated both parties said they both consented to thr text messages, these txt were private in nature

Whats changed since this incident 4 years ago?

The lady has been sacked for a theft incident, and this has now resurfaced

On SM-G973F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Totally agree

If both parties consented and it was private its hard to sack someone

It's when one party doesn't consent to the messages it becomes a real issue

Then there's the scorned lover who liked it at the time.

Would happen to women as well.

When this was investigated both parties said they both consented to thr text messages, these txt were private in nature

Do we actually know when it was investigated that both consented or are you just taking Cricket Tasmania’s word?

I have little faith in our sporting bodies doing proper investigations given their previous history.

Tim Paine is not the victim here.

Do we actually know when it was investigated that both consented or are you just taking Cricket Tasmania’s word?

I have little faith in our sporting bodies doing proper investigations given their previous history.

Tim Paine is not the victim here.
There is no victim.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Perhaps she was after some money to stay silent, given Paine is now worth much more than he was 4 years ago.

Genuinely curious as to your reference point?

I’m just glad mobile phones weren’t around before 2007 and digital cameras before that (did a few silly things over my life like lose my pants on the Vegas strip) but I would never take a picture of my old fella then take it down to the local camera store and have the picture developed (1990’s and before).

If Paine isn't selected, Carey has to come in, surely. His leadership alone would give him an edge over anyone else.
I agree but outside of South Australia people dont seem to rate his keeping. I think a straight swap could be good. Carey keeps and captains.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back