BBL BBL Match 2, Sydney Thunder v Brisbane Heat @ Manuka Oval Mon 6 Dec 1905 ACDT

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Sydney from, Jonathan Cook, Ben Cutting, Ollie Davies, Brendan Doggett, Matt Gilkes, Chris Green, Baxter Holt, Usman Khawaja, Nathan McAndrew, Alex Ross, Daniel Sams, Tanveer Sangha, Chris Tremain, Alex Hales, Sam Billings, Baxter Holt, Saqib Mahmood, Jason Sangha
Brisbane from, Xavier Bartlett, Tom Cooper, Sam Heazlett, Chris Lynn, Mujeeb ur Rahman, Jimmy Peirson (c), Mark Steketee, Mitchell Swepson, Matthew Willans, Marnus Labuschagne, Michael Neser, Ben Duckett, Tom Abell, Jack Wildermuth, James Bazley, Matt Kuhnemann, Max Bryant, Connor Sully

I guess you are referring to the greatest Big Bash bat of all time? Sir Christopher Lynn?

Who has one shot. The slog. That’s it. Good reason he was found out at the top level

How is it possible that the coverage is so inept that they don't even display what was scored in the first innings?

Like I have to check the score on my phone to even see what the Thunder are chasing.

BASH BOOST POINT > WINNING THE MATCH

edit caps

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How is it possible that the coverage is so inept that they don't even display what was scored in the first innings?

Like I have to check the score on my phone to even see what the Thunder are chasing.
The powerbar, timeline and player ratings are superior information and far more important

Back