Banter Adelaide Board's Combined Politics/Covid discussion Banter Thread (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's "exceptional" got to do with it? The question is, in what way is having an unvaccinated nurse working negligence? What is the serious risk posed by that person on other staff and patients that would result in the decision being defined as negligence? You made the claim, you must be able to identify the unacceptable risk.

Negligence is a failure to exercise appropriate and/or ethical ruled care expected to be exercised amongst specified circumstances

For a self proclaimed intellect and expert in workcover and people management, you don't seem to be able to understand or process anything you can't cut and paste out of Google.

wow, someone has their knickers in a twist.

nowhere did I call YOU an antivaxxer… I know you have had your doses of the vaccine.

i was simply pointing out the garbage you keep posting up in relation to what the CEO of Pfizer said and that other News.com article you posted is all based on deceptive antivaxxer nonsense..

That doesnt make YOU and antivaxxer because you are obviously vaccinated.. it just makes you look like a niave fool that is listening to, and sharing links to it in here, the cherry picked bullshit coming from the antivaxxer side.

did you even read the links and watch the videos you have posted here in the past couple of days?..

Given that, when you open these links and read/watch them, they dont even say what you are claiming they do I doubt very much that you have.

If you source material from news.com.au one knows it is now just a sensationalist rag just like The Truth use to be.

If you want serious journalism you don’t read Mordor publications.

Enough with the wink wink haw haw Darwinism s****** stuff.

If people are dying from covid needlessly that is a tragedy. If it is because our public health system can't persuade them to, that's a failure of the public health system.

Get over it, if you are not vaccinated (unless medical reason) then you are a moron. Time for them to piss off. We don’t need them procreating either.

Choice comes with consequences. Deal with it.

Enough with the wink wink haw haw Darwinism s****** stuff.

If people are dying from covid needlessly that is a tragedy. If it is because our public health system can't persuade them to, that's a failure of the public health system.
Its not actually, the probability suggests its the failure of the person to be fully vaccinated.

Has Novak been deported yet? I hope he does. And I also hope he gets a ban from re entering the country for a period of time. Must uphold the standards of the immigration documents which are lawful. If someone is wilfully willing to lie, get caught out and not be deported, then that sets a dangerous precedent of both an us and them culture and our border laws dont matter if you have the coin to fight them in court.

Its not actually, the probability suggests its the failure of the person to be fully vaccinated.

Exactly, there has been 12 months of vaccinations in Australia now and ever age over 18 has been able to be vaccinated for at least 5 months. There is an astonishing amount of evidence to overwhelmingly confirm the information on how safe vaccines are is correct. Doctors, medical scientists even all the world leaders including Trump have been vaccinated. Enough is enough in terms of the pathetic excuses of not being vaccinated.

Has Novak been deported yet? I hope he does. And I also hope he gets a ban from re entering the country for a period of time. Must uphold the standards of the immigration documents which are lawful. If someone is wilfully willing to lie, get caught out and not be deported, then that sets a dangerous precedent of both an us and them culture and our border laws dont matter if you have the coin to fight them in court.

Why are they delaying the decision?

Should have been deported days ago. Perhaps SmoCo is waiting for focus group reporting and polling or hasn’t had the opportunity to get Jen’s opinion.

He is an abject failure as a leader. If he had been Moses, he would have found a way to drown the Hebrews in the Red Sea!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Should have been deported days ago. Perhaps SmoCo is waiting for focus group reporting and polling or hasn’t had the opportunity to get Jen’s opinion.

He is an abject failure as a leader. If he had been Moses, he would have found a way to drown the Hebrews in the Red Sea!
You really are silly. His lawyers have lumped us with a heap of documents which we are reviewing, the last thing they’ll want is to deport him and then have overturned again so they are taking their time.

You’d be the first to jump up and down if we followed through with what you suggested and it was overturned.

You really need to find a new topic to dream about it, these flurry of ScoMo morning posts aren’t healthy, watch Baywatch before you go to bed instead.

I'd suggest its going through the legalities of the court decision. If the immigration minister send him packing unlawfully he can actually end up in breach of the court and get in a massive legal mess. That will be the delay. going through the judgement

You know Kirky, for every sensible argument you put forward, you inevitably undermine its credibility with your deranged, constant and ridiculous obsession with Scott Morrison and the Coalition.

NSW currently have 11.5% of their hospital beds filled with covid patients... the next state Victoria has 6.4%. Both opened up around the same time, but NSW relaxed more restrictions when doing so & has since put some back as the numbers have spiralled out of control.

At current rates, NSW by Australia Day could have more than 20% of covid patients in hospital beds, more than double any other state.

We knew we had to open up, but to remove many restrictions before observing the let in rip strategy wasn't the wisest move...
Are you talking about NSW ?

I find which state did what before opening up very convoluted.

What is interesting is SA and NSW premiers seem to be copping it whilst Vic and QLD premiers don't (despite everyone seemingly having the same problems)

Are you talking about NSW ?

I find which state did what before opening up very convoluted.

What is interesting is SA and NSW premiers seem to be copping it whilst Vic and QLD premiers don't (despite everyone seemingly having the same problems)
I would have thought all leaders would be copping in some form with numbers sky-rocketing.

Yes the new NSW premier made a big deal about removing many restrictions as numbers were already on the increase around the time of relaxing borders.

Many of these restrictions have since been re-introduced in attempt to slow down the rate.

:). See? You can't even figure that out! I was correct. You have no idea!

That wasn’t abuse son.

It’s so weird how people refuse to accept that these shots are just not doing what was promised under a year ago.

The level of cope is almost pyschotic. No other product would be defended like this, let alone a big pharma one.

You really are silly. His lawyers have lumped us with a heap of documents which we are reviewing, the last thing they’ll want is to deport him and then have overturned again so they are taking their time.

You’d be the first to jump up and down if we followed through with what you suggested and it was overturned.

You really need to find a new topic to dream about it, these flurry of ScoMo morning posts aren’t healthy, watch Baywatch before you go to bed instead.
Honestly it should have been a quick decision to back down & let Novak remain.

We already look like idiots on an international stage, so dragging this saga out longer only makes us look worse.

Imo, we shouldn't have let him in the 1st place, but that ship has well & truly sailed.

Honestly it should have been a quick decision to back down & let Novak remain.

We already look like idiots on an international stage, so dragging this saga out longer only makes us look worse.

Imo, we shouldn't have let him in the 1st place, but that ship has well & truly sailed.
If his documents are incorrect they are incorrect, can you imagine you’re average punter getting away with it?

If his documents are incorrect they are incorrect, can you imagine you’re average punter getting away with it?
He may have made mistakes, but we have made bigger ones through this process... which have created this mess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back