Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Today's West p181

Eagle great's lad earns high praise

West Coast great Drew Banfield's eldest son Bailey enjoyed a winning PSA first XVIII debut for Scotch College against Trinity last weekend.

The 15-year-old midfielder gathered 11 possessions, three inside 50s, three marks, three tackles and two clearances in the triple-figure win, playing a mix of midfield and half-foward.

[Article continues...]

I couldn't see the article online... the above typed on my phone. Can do rest on computer later if people want.
Banfield was a gun inside mid, fingers crossed his son is tough as old leather like drew

Banners was a tough inside midfielder, who played in a back pocket at the end of his career, played in a premiership in 94 and then 2006.

I generally missed his years as an inside mid, but my goodness was he an absolute rock solid back pocket player from what i can remember.
One of my all time favorites next to the great janitor Wirrpanda.

Have to find a way to keep him out of Carlton's clutches

Edit: Good sign one of the younger sons has followed Oscar as an Eagles fan (assuming that his brother)
46168097-9850453-Proud_The_WAG_38_proudly_revealed_her_eldest_son_had_kicked_a_wh-a-3_1627867908548.jpg

Have to find a way to keep him out of Carlton's clutches

Edit: Good sign one of the younger sons has followed Oscar as an Eagles fan (assuming that his brother)
46168097-9850453-Proud_The_WAG_38_proudly_revealed_her_eldest_son_had_kicked_a_wh-a-3_1627867908548.jpg
East Sandringham Zebras, think Chris would've played there.
Also a club known for having 3 teams per age group but stacking all the best kids into one team.

Tommy Barrass and his partner Nadia Rosa have welcomed a little boy into the world:

Billy Anthony Barrass.

Future father son addition to the West Coast Eagles, let hope he becomes a Premiership Player for WC just like his Dad is .

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How are they zebras and not black and white? Fold

Without doing any digging I bet Collingwood are probably to blame for it

Looking at some of the pics from Cripps wedding that's been floating around Insta, McGovern's wife could be pregnant with their third child

And people criticise him for not working hard enough…

Zac Mainwaring bag of 5 on the weekend for the Claremont ressies get em innnn

21 next year and isn't even playing senior level in the WAFL

While it would be a romantic notion to draft him, he's still got a long way to go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back