Any father-son/father-daughter picks coming up in the near future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Did Bailey Banfield play at any level this weekend? School footy? interesting to see how he goes this year.

Zac Mainwaring bag of 5 on the weekend for the Claremont ressies get em innnn

Playing WAFL seniors this week, so lets see how he goes going up a grade

Bailey banfield( Drew’s son) to debut for Claremont colts this weekend.

One for the 2024 draft. I hope we have young Champion from Subi futures on our NGA squad Played 4 senior games in the Goldfields comp last year as a 15 yr old. Quick and has x factor but on 175cm. Keen to follow him more

Tom Barich.

t-barich-RR6a5.png

HEIGHT​

184 cm

WEIGHT​

87 kg

AGE​

It's funny, as Bec Judd gets older and the boys start to grow up it wouldn't surprise me if the call of an ageing family brings them home to Perth. Could you imagine the meltdown if we had 3 Judd's running around for us.

It'll never happen, she enjoys being Queen of the WAGS in Melbourne too much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am sure we can find a way to coax Judds sons West one day

Hell, we can set up an office for them with "BHP Ambassador" on the door and make sure they are eating well with some extra lunch money in a brown paper bag........

Nothing to see here AFL house and Anthony Pratt.........

We're not getting the Judd sons, don't get your hopes up.
Why not? If they end up playing and being guns, there's every reasonable chance they nominate for WCE. Judd still spends time at the club, when in Perth, and has spoken to the playing group a number of times, despite the fact he's on the Carlton board.

Judd's also rather pragmatic and the kind of person who would want the best opportunity for his kids. If that looks like being WCE, then I imagine he'd push them in that direction.

It'll never happen, she enjoys being Queen of the WAGS in Melbourne too much.

10 years from now as her looks start to fade and she's more and more out of the limelight I think that'll change. Juddy gets a board spot, Twiggs gets a role with seven west as a weather woman and footy reporter or similar. It's very doable.

We'll have to wait and see however Banners kids look to have some talent. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the boys makes it to AFL level.

Why not? If they end up playing and being guns, there's every reasonable chance they nominate for WCE. Judd still spends time at the club, when in Perth, and has spoken to the playing group a number of times, despite the fact he's on the Carlton board.

Judd's also rather pragmatic and the kind of person who would want the best opportunity for his kids. If that looks like being WCE, then I imagine he'd push them in that direction.

Judd's no longer on the Carlton board, finished up end of last year.

What will go against us is we about to hit our low point and Carlton are about to hit their upswing. Easy to get people to support you when you are winning and it may sway their allegiances.

10 years from now as her looks start to fade and she's more and more out of the limelight I think that'll change. Juddy gets a board spot, Twiggs gets a role with seven west as a weather woman and footy reporter or similar. It's very doable.

We'll have to wait and see however Banners kids look to have some talent. I wouldn't be surprised if one of the boys makes it to AFL level.

Not sure they will be wanting a 47-48 year old as a weather woman...

Judd's no longer on the Carlton board, finished up end of last year.

What will go against us is we about to hit our low point and Carlton are about to hit their upswing. Easy to get people to support you when you are winning and it may sway their allegiances.
Oscar and Rebecca were behind Sheed when he kicked the winning goal in '18 and has NicNat as his favourite player.

Reckon he's onboard if he pursues a footy career.

Also, no telling how Carlton will go vs us over the next decade.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back