First club to 17 premierships?

Who will be the first club to 17 premierships?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Are you guys dating? A lot of reacharounds ITT.
I'd bet you'd like to join in. When your side is relevant again we might consider. 😉

No opposition supporters will be barracking us, that’s the beauty of being a powerhouse club.

Our cups aren’t ‘in the past’ they’re sitting in our massive trophy cabinet as permanent reminders of our supremacy.
You say 'supremacy' like you had anything to do with it 🤣

.....When in reality you're just a sad old man on the internet who wishes it was the 80s again, trying to live his life vicariously through his clubs ancient success.

Not particularly uncommon, but sad nonetheless.

You say 'supremacy' like you had anything to do with it 🤣

.....When in reality you're just a sad old man on the internet who wishes it was the 80s again, trying to live his life vicariously through his clubs ancient success.

Not particularly uncommon, but sad nonetheless.
I wasn’t alive in the 80’s.

True footy supporters understand the significance of still leading the flag count hundreds of years later.

Carlton are still the best club in history.

True footy supporters understand the significance of still leading the flag count hundreds of years later.

Do you really think Geelong supporters care about your VFL flags when we've won 4 in the last 15 years?

You're fighting a losing battle.

Actually Essendon are.

You can care or not care.

The reality is the Blues have the most premierships and the pussies have some work to do to catch up.
'history'

I've seen more flags than you ever will..

That word 'forefathers' again..

Oh this just gets better and better 🤣

So for all your 'supremacy' have you ever actually seen a flag?
I have seen a flag ;)

Really puts into perspective how good the Blues are given they’ve been rubbish almost my whole life and still managed to jag a premiership prior.

A truly elite club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have seen a flag ;)

Really puts into perspective how good the Blues are given they’ve been rubbish almost my whole life and still managed to jag a premiership prior.

A truly elite club.
As a 5 year old?

I hate to break it to you.....that's Carlton.

You've been so pathetic that if you ever actually make one again, a large portion of opposition supporters will barrack for you out of pity, particularly those who are younger.
I will be, in the same way as I have worn a Richmond guernsey a handful of times in the past 6 years, starting in the 2017 Finals Series and most recently the Round 23 game against Essendon.

Will have to grab a Carlton guernsey next time I'm in Bali, just in case...

I’ve told you already, while you don’t get additional flags for being consecutive the sentimental value of saying you defended your flag is added value to most people. To cats supporters it obviously won’t cause you didn’t do it/first hand experience it.

The reason I am referring to that stat being meaningless is that the stat is trying to show how dominant you were with winning streaks/win %. When you don’t have equally dominant flag streaks to support/reflect or show for this, it doesn’t mean anything just like our MCG win streak, which guess what was poetically ended by the pies in the 2018 prelim. Waste of a stat.

Also you gonna reply to my saints playing list comment? I showed a pic of the ‘super team’ list that’s fully of talent apparently. Haven’t heard from you yet regarding the actual talent of the players. Regardless of the team score through the year, who are elite HOFers?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I did reply to it.

You ignored it.

But I’ll tell you again.

The Saints backline produced the least points against of the century in 2009, and their 2010 version was ranked only a few places further down. The group you mocked were, over the course of two seasons (consecutive seasons too so it means even more apparently) the hardest defence to score against this millenium.

‘Systems’ hey?

There's your inferior data analysis skills at play. Again.

Many astute judges, including myself, rate the flagless St. Kilda 2009/10 team in the top half dozen teams since the turn of the century.

Ahead of any of the Richmond teams that took to the field between 2017 and 2020.
You have to be joking? Need your head read. Actually I just see yellow and black flags and none since war times for you and lots of pain.

Falcon3518

#6 First team to win18 matches in 5 consecutive seasons.

So far ...

#1. Most wins ever over a 50 game period.

#2. Most wins ever over a 100 game period.

#3 Most wins ever over a 150 game period.

#4 Most wins ever over a 200 game period.

#5 Most wins ever over a 250 game period.

#6 First team to win 18 matches in 5 consecutive seasons.

Ok, I'll let you be for a while now.
Equal Hawthorn in the millennium that actually matters with 4 premierships

I did reply to it.

You ignored it.

But I’ll tell you again.

The Saints backline produced the least points against of the century in 2009, and their 2010 version was ranked only a few places further down. The group you mocked were, over the course of two seasons (consecutive seasons too so it means even more apparently) the hardest defence to score against this millenium.

‘Systems’ hey?

Ah so who’s getting in the HOF then mate?

Ah so who’s getting in the HOF then mate?

The bar is low because Mark Bickley is in there. Dal Santo, Hayes, Goddard, Riewoldt, Milne will all make it if they haven’t already

The bar is low because Mark Bickley is in there. Dal Santo, Hayes, Goddard, Riewoldt, Milne will all make it if they haven’t already

You could be on to something. I have a sneaking suspicion Burgoyne will get in even though he’s only got 1 AA in 400+ games if you can believe that. Besides the 4 flags and a showdown medal that is literally it, no joke.

Mark is a 2x premiership captain though with 3 BnFs and 325 games it’s not too bad.

Back