Review Dees v Norf - Good, Bad & Fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

This seems like a bad omen, what are you doing? If he gets injured or leaves us youre dead.
He'll only do either of those after his fifth consecutive Brownlow/Coleman double, I wouldn't worry

Chandler just doesn't get it done playing against AFL-level footballers yet. Hope it clicks for him, but not overly inspired by him
Will Ferrell Movie GIF by filmeditor

He'll only do either of those after his fifth consecutive Brownlow/Coleman double, I wouldn't worry

Im just letting you know, youre responsible for any Kade related injury for the rest of the season.

Im just letting you know, youre responsible for any Kade related injury for the rest of the season.
Fair and also reasonable. Can I get a let off if he's decapitated by Petracca or Viney sitting the ball on his head again?

Yeah would love the ruthless finish, just kill them off. But 90 points is fine
What are you people talking about? Check yourselves for a second, seriously! What does kill them off mean? That last few minutes were annoying, sure, but have some perspective. We murdered them.

Fair and also reasonable. Can I get a let off if he's decapitated by Petracca or Viney sitting the ball on his head again?

Im going to say REJECTED on this occasion

What are you people talking about? Check yourselves for a second, seriously! What does kill them off mean? That last few minutes were annoying, sure, but have some perspective. We murdered them.
Allow us all to have a visceral reaction or two, Tulip. These campaigners beat us 17 times in a row (including by 122), and whilst that was a delightfully smooth first game for me as a mod, that game was about as stressful as an open training session. This place can be boring without the odd melt.

Speaking of visceral, Johnny Karate – we're waiting (we should probably open the changes thread first I suppose)

Haha the must always be srs police have arrived. Clearly we were taking the piss at the end in the game day discussion thread.

Jack Viney giving the 'rock the baby' celebration followed by Channel 7 cutting to a North player in the hands of a trainer is the true definition of #ruthless lol

Haha the must always be srs police have arrived. Clearly we were taking the piss at the end in the game day discussion thread.
Oh, there you go. Didn’t read the game day thread so was sadly unaware

Oh, there you go. Didn’t read the game day thread so was sadly unaware

We were cheering on the 100 + point win , absolute shambles those last 5 mins.

Eh we get a second attempt at the ton on them. No injuries and a belting.

The big ugly is Schache. I knew he was useless but my god is he infuriating to watch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The big ugly is Schache. I knew he was useless but my god is he infuriating to watch.
Hardly a gun but I thought he competed well and his kicking inside 50 was good. Does start behind his opponent a lot though

Hardly a gun but I thought he competed well and his kicking inside 50 was good. Does start behind his opponent a lot though
I think it was the s**t that you don’t notice until he’s in your colours. Gets to all these great spots but cannot compete in a marking contest to save his life.

Dude seriously needs to hang with Melksham for a bit

I'm an MCC member but tonight I sat in the outer with my wife and old man, neither of whom are members.

Got stuck sitting next to one of the all time nuffies who felt the need to commentate the whole game for our bay, and a seagull shat on me in the 3rd quarter.

Never leaving the members again.
I thought my commentary was astute, though, to be fair. :speechballoon:

Has Schache ever been tried on the wing? We're not the team for it obviously, but he's a good runner and a really good kick when he gets it.

Was keen to give him a go, but seems like he'll create the same issues at times that McDonald and Brown do

Good: %, Chandler's form.
Bad:Not getting 100+ margin :)
Ugly: Grundy frustrates me as a player with his overall lack of skill. I'm getting sick of seeing Grundy drop uncontested marks as well as the clanger handballs again. Sure he kicked a couple of goals. But 1 he got for being weak in the marking contest.

I mean i said it was fine

Remove this Banner Ad

Back