No Oppo Supporters General AFL discussion and other club news

Remove this Banner Ad

Wonder how long until the Norf cultheads wake up to the fact that Clarko is completely washed as a coach?

So good to see Ratts let the young blokes off the leash (actually so good to see Ratts actually select the young blokes rather than throwing Howe into the grinder) and play attacking corridor footy.

I'd be wrapped if I was a North supporter with the growth they've shown the last three weeks. Miles better than anything they've dished out in the last three years.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wonder how long until the Norf cultheads wake up to the fact that Clarko is completely washed as a coach?

So good to see Ratts let the young blokes off the leash (actually so good to see Ratts actually select the young blokes rather than throwing Howe into the grinder) and play attacking corridor footy.

I'd be wrapped if I was a North supporter with the growth they've shown the last three weeks. Miles better than anything they've dished out in the last three years.
It has to make you wonder if it really was the Hawthorn stuff that forced him to stand down or the realization his coaching methods wasn’t getting through to the players.
Ratten has always had good relationships with players and been very well respected

If you can't see the problems with it, that's on you.
It's at a stage where it can manipulate an outcome (if it happens currently, who knows)
Umpiring is part of the game - but there are several posters that are flat out obsessed with it and can hardly even describe who played well during the game cos they're so focused on umpiring decisions.

And when I point it out to people, instead of going "oh yeah, maybe I should focus on the people playing the game instead of the umpires" they find a way to double down and justify the obsession.

I find it odd.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back