Event SEASON 35 MOBBENFUHRER MEDAL NIGHT - 6PM AEST START - Congratulations Fridge

Remove this Banner Ad

This is actually a joke right? Membling had more than TWICE as many posts all season, 30.6 ppm ave vs 11.3 and his posting was quality.

Membling had more kicks, handballs, disposals, tackles, FF, goals, behinds and DT points.

I'm sorry, MayTheNorthBeWithU was good, but the best? Absolutely not. The committee ****ed up here and they should be ashamed of themselves.

View attachment 1720326
View attachment 1720327
The EKA is the off field award.
Using post counts to make your argument is weak.
Post counts are the worst metric ever

Congratulations omgfridge , a product of the Gumbies Qootball factory.
It's great to see a former/future Gumby win this award, we've had a mortgage on this thing for a while now.
I'm glad I could be your inspiration and mentor and drive you to win this award.
I know you mentioned me 3 or 4 times tonight, but I want you to know, that your achievement in winning this award is as much you as it is me
Welcome to the club.

Tbh, I think you're reaction is more of a joke than anything else. let's just keep it positive. We aren't playing for sheep stations. Take a deep breath.
We are absolutely playing for sheep stations

Pickitt put a lot of effort in writing my acceptance speech. I can't imagine he would use any form of software for his assistance such is his pedigree.

Ladies and gentlemen, esteemed members of the Sweet Football Association, and my fellow players from the Fighting Furies,

I stand before you today humbled and honored to accept the prestigious Mobbs Medal for my contributions as a player in our beloved forum-based association. This recognition means the world to me, as it represents the culmination of hard work, dedication, and the unwavering support of those around me.

First and foremost, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to the Sweet Football Association for bestowing upon me this incredible honor. To be recognized among such a talented group of individuals is truly humbling, and it serves as a testament to the strength and passion of our community.

I am incredibly fortunate to have had the opportunity to represent the Fighting Furies, a team that has become my second family. The camaraderie and shared love for the game that we have cultivated together have been instrumental in my growth as a player. My teammates, both past and present, have pushed me to constantly improve, and for that, I am immensely grateful.

I would like to extend my sincere appreciation to the coaching staff and the management team of the Fighting Furies. Their unwavering belief in my abilities, their guidance, and their support have played a pivotal role in shaping me as a player. They have not only helped me develop my skills on the pitch but also taught me invaluable lessons about sportsmanship, perseverance, and the importance of teamwork.

To my family and friends, thank you for standing by me throughout this journey. Your unconditional love, encouragement, and unwavering belief in my abilities have been my rock. You have been my biggest cheerleaders, attending matches, offering words of wisdom, and celebrating both the victories and the setbacks with me. I owe a large part of my success to your unwavering support.

Lastly, I would like to express my gratitude to the entire Sweet Football Association community. The forum has provided us with a platform to connect, learn, and grow together. I have had the privilege of engaging in spirited discussions, sharing insights, and forging friendships that extend beyond the virtual realm. Each member has contributed to making our association vibrant, diverse, and inclusive. This Mobbs Medal not only belongs to me but to all of you who have made this journey worthwhile.

As I accept this Mobbs Medal, I am reminded of the countless hours of practice, the sacrifices made, and the joy and fulfillment that this game has brought into my life. This award is not just a personal achievement but a reflection of the collective efforts of the Fighting Furies and the entire Sweet Football Association.

I promise to wear this medal with immense pride and continue to represent the association and the Fighting Furies with the utmost dedication and sportsmanship. I look forward to many more seasons of thrilling matches, spirited debates, and the cherished friendships we have built along the way.

Thank you once again for this tremendous honor. Let's continue to write the next chapter of our Sweet Football Association journey together, and may the Fighting Furies forever reign supreme!

Thank you!
This is your best ever post.
You should outsource more of your posting.

Congratulations to @fredericho_wa on your third place victory.
I quite like what I ve seen from MayTheNorthBeWithU so I'm disappointed that he will now be burdened with the EKA curse .
There's an old saying I like to live by (similar to Membling coming 2nd is polite statement) that goes something like ... if you come 3rd, and 1st and 2nd are unaware, you truly have won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There's an old saying I like to live by (similar to Membling coming 2nd is polite statement) that goes something like ... if you come 3rd, and 1st and 2nd are unaware, you truly have won.
You win in my eyes!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back