Pt2: Adrian Dodoro: Football’s Biggest Fraud IMO

Remove this Banner Ad

I am a bit sad now. I loved Dodoro's "I must win every trade" style, where he would never accept a trade that would seem like a good deal for both parties. It was always a weight against Essendon in trading in and out players, making it harder for them to be better.

Now with Dodoro gone Essendon may even win a final in the next 3 or 4 years.

Satisfying Rose Mciver GIF by CBS

Genuine question for Essendon fans, is the step back a real move or a sweetener for Adrian's coterie mates?

Seems odd not to just thank him and move on, give Rossa a blank slate, even if he's inexperienced.
My guess is its standard transition

Do the handover, go to lunches, be there if Rosa/RFK need anything, but it's not likely.
Would have been gardening leave if there was an inkling he was heading elsewhere.

Why the * was Dodoro was on the panel to appoint a new list manager? They're still labouring under the delusion that he can have a positive input into forming a good list?

I hope Matt Rosa ignores everything Dodoro says.
We had Thorburn on the panel that appointed thorburn
You're surprised?

"The Bombers have announced that Dodoro, who has been at the club full-time for a quarter of a century, will continue in his current job through the upcoming trade and draft periods before taking "a step back from his current senior role" and "transitioning to and assisting Matt Rosa moving forward".

So basically he's taken a cushy role driving the bus from the back seat instead of copping all the media attention as the head of.

Long live the King 🤴
Matt Rosa isn't a real Essendon person

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A normal club would say 'cheers Adrian, you've delivered us nothing for two decades, go away.'

But not Essendon. After sacking Dodoro's boss because Dodoro undermined him, their 'solution' is to orchestrate a situation where he is now free to remain puppet master and throw the patsy he installed in his place under the bus whenever he feels like.

Just an exceptionally well-managed club.

A normal club would say 'cheers Adrian, you've delivered us nothing for two decades, go away.'

But not Essendon. After sacking Dodoro's boss because Dodoro undermined him, their 'solution' is to orchestrate a situation where he is now free to remain puppet master and throw the patsy he installed in his place under the bus whenever he feels like.

Just an exceptionally well-managed club.
Que?
Rosa starts in December
Dodoro leaves after november draft

Relax people the dodo isnt going anywhere … he’s just sliming his way to the back and into the shadows , where he ll still be wielding his absolute powers over the Essendon list management department.
Rosa will merely be his apprentice, to do all his masters bidding

Essendon is like the public service if your an essendon person
a job for life is indeed a job for life at Tullamarine

1695115617448.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back