List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread - Pt2 Now With Added Wailing & Gnashing of Teeth

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Dockers fans!

The embedded resources below are kept up to date by the trade board mods (as much as possible – we are human after all). Enjoy!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hopefully they stay away from colin Young then

I know for a fact they are still massively into Johnson
johnson is a line in the sand

Donald Trump News GIF by Mic

Yep, we should back the truck up to Bobby Hills management and then once he agrees to the 6 year deal get him to say his partner wants to come home for the family support as it’s really hard with a young family in Melbourne with no support.
Bobby's management is Andrew McDougall and they already pulled that one to get him to Victoria with his cousin Brad.

Finally someone asked the question about a player wants to go home for family reasons - yet chose a club

A little bit of social support from the trade radio crew

But means Fck all as we will still likely do business with pies

How bout Shultz form... to get 5 years, this has been in the pipeline for weeks - he would have used the free flight home to run in freo colours at the grand final race

Then sorts out his contract

Dog move

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finally someone asked the question about a player wants to go home for family reasons - yet chose a club

How bout Shultz form... to get 5 years, this has been in the pipeline for weeks - he would have used the free flight home to run in freo colours at the grand final race

Dog move

Oh yeah, forgot he ran in the GF.
That’s his last act as a Fremantle player.

Dog move

The more I think about this the more I’m getting pissed off with Schultz. This is starting to look like a premeditated backstabbing. The report that “he’s not happy to leave” is starting to look like a smokescreen

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dog move

A lot of people on Twitter are using that as a reason to say

"Oh but it was fine when Luke Jackson did it though???"

It’s more likely that his family matter has become more of a problem. Freo were aware of the matter but not to the extent it had escalated to asking for a trade.

What then happens is Lachie back in Melbourne and getting some pressure from his other half and her family speaks to his manager. His manager who no doubt had fielded calls (say Hawks, Pies and WB) earlier in the year before Lachie hit games trigger, goes back to these clubs and says incl. Pies:
“Hi Graham - there is a very good chance Lachie will want to explore a trade back home due to some family stuff….etc., are you still interested”

Graham: “S#*t yeh, will get back to you.”

Graham: “How about the four years Freo were reportedly offering plus a games trigger for fifth year”

What are the odds that the family situation has just happened to escalate at the same time Adams walks out the door? Highly coincidental.

I reckon the Pies and Schultz had this all arranged for end of 2024, but with Adams gone they are seeing if they can move their plan forward.

Some pretty ordinary posters on here at the moment. Bloke busts his guts for us and makes a life decision and people can’t handle the rejection
Busting his guts for us is starting to look like a byproduct, definitely busting his guts but I’m starting to think for himself first. 4+1 contracts don’t drop suddenly out of thin air. On top of nominating one club out of 10 in Victoria. State your intentions early and be honest about it and it’s less likely to result in angry backlash.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back