Opinion Sack Hinkley 10 - UnTENable

Remove this Banner Ad

Looks Familiar Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Just sack him. Ken Doll coaching this **** tease of a list is getting us nowhere.

I'm in pain watching that. That game is a 6 goal regulation win without those umpires and Hinkleyball.

All their mids were off the pace, Salem barely touched the ball and they still won.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"We're a really good team, but if you're going to beat the really good teams, you need some luck but you also need to make the most of your moments when they come."

Execution of key moments the takeaway for Ken Hinkley 🍩

Unbelievable the board has done this to us beyond a decade

View attachment ssstwitter.com_1711801963699.mp4

"We're a really good team, but if you're going to beat the really good teams, you need some luck but you also need to make the most of your moments when they come."

Execution of key moments the takeaway for Ken Hinkley 🍩

Unbelievable the board has done this to us beyond a decade

View attachment 1944697
OMG we need luck to beat the really good teams. Well we're obviously not getting too much luck out of those umpires. So maybe clean up those forward entries instead. Burn Hinkleyball, burn it to the ground.

Donuts in the press conference.

"A lot of the numbers were positive for us tonight"

You lost the game loser due to your inflexible gameplan.
I'm sick of this playing up the significance of all the stats. We win all the **** stats every week. They're meaningless indicators taken in isolation, they are helpfui in identifying trends and where things can be tweked. As we never tweak anything we could basically fire Jordy and toss some more money into the "can we have our club back please" fund.

Giving everyone an out for losing just ingrains a losing culture. No-one wins every week but they sure as hell don't celebrate other meaningless numbers when they dont.

Trouble is, we know that i50s in particular are a revered KPI in Hinkleyball. What gets measured gets done.

"Make the most of your moments when they come". Or, pay someone $800k a year to devise a plan to both create more moments and allow for better execution of them. Now there's a thought.

Team that literally never makes the most of it's moments when they come.

You get/don't get what your deserve.

I'm sick of this playing up the significance of all the stats. We win all the **** stats every week. They're meaningless indicators taken in isolation, they are helpfui in identifying trends and where things can be tweked. As we never tweak anything we could basically fire Jordy and toss some more money into the "can we have our club back please" fund.

Giving everyone an out for losing just ingrains a losing culture. No-one wins every week but they sure as hell don't celebrate other meaningless numbers when they dont.

Trouble is, we know that i50s in particular are a revered KPI in Hinkleyball. What gets measured gets done.

What's even worse is that good teams are prepared to gift us the stats like I50s because they know the way to beat us is to hit us on the counter when the defence is out of position.

The coaches have absolutely no idea what's going on or why their gameplan hasn't worked for half a decade. We were talking about teams doing exactly this to us (beating us despite us having an I50 dominance) 8 seasons ago.

He's such a dumb c***. Forward strategy is deplorable. Furious about that result. Furious about the soft efforts by just about everyone in Q4. Same shit, different week.

If I have to kill some brain cells, I'll doing in a more pleasurable manner ala Belvedere, soda and fresh lime rather than listen to that idiot.
I'm beginning to think that you don't like Ken Hinkley - would I be correct in that assessment? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back