Banter Who will be better in 2024? Carlton or Collingwood?

Who will be better in 2024?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you ever have anything positive to say ?

Hello. Well of course I do. I reckon the Pies make the 8 and will be a threat in the Finals.

I have also been steadfast that, in my view … checks notes…. Oh yes, Carlton are a solid mid table team.

Obvious troll is obvious

Look, I am pretty positive about every Club - even my strugglers.

I do try to be realistic, as I believe I am on the Blues.

I fully supported your Clubs firing of the lamentable SOS into the sun and am convinced that was the start of the turnaround.

The Voss appointment was arguably the most important since Ken Hands.

I fully supported your Clubs firing of the lamentable SOS into the sun and am convinced that was the start of the turnaround.

Rent free

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what one recruiter, with likely 2 different strategies from one club to another has much relevance

Perhaps you should make your way to the number of Saints threads and roll out the same rhetoric

Haha. No thanks! As an ancient with fragile bones I sensibly avoid Saints and nmfc threads.

Grand Uncle Joffa has a ring to it.

Exactly my point. The players that wouldn't be considered in our top 6-10 players externally have been recognised internally because of their impact on team performance. If Acres or Newman were out last year I bet you anything we would have been having the same posters say that it isn't a massive loss. And yet they proved critical in 2023 to us making a Prelim. It's not all about your A+ players - everyone just needs to play a role.
Acres and Newman are very good players. I would rate that duo and their 2023/2024 form at least as important as Docherty and Saad.

Acres and Newman are very good players. I would rate that duo and their 2023/2024 form at least as important as Docherty and Saad.
If Acres and Newman were missing in Round 7 2023 I think opposition supporters would have been dismissing them as significant outs. But agree with you that they have been very good

Last edited:
People are already going shaky on the Blues? They haven’t been fully fit all year and are still getting it done.

I still think they are strong flag contenders and I’m looking forward to premiership captain Cripps officially overtaking Pendles in the all time rankings at the end of this season.

giphy.gif

17 wins out of 21 games including 2 finals, our bottom six have done a great job, as good as any
You can't read or just don't comprehend we are talking about 2024

On SM-A225F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back