1st 3 Mobile Test Match: Australia v India @ Melbourne (Wed-Sun)

Tipping comp

• Australia by an innings/10 wickets/300+ runs

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Australia by 7-9 wickets/200-299 runs

• Australia by 4-6 wickets/100-199 runs

• Australia by 1-3 wickets/1-99 runs

• Draw, Australia first innings lead

• Draw, tie/no result on first innings

• Draw, India first innings lead

• India by 1-3 wickets/1-99 runs

• India by 4-6 wickets/100-199 runs

• India by 7-9 wickets/200-299 rusn

• India by an innings/10 wickets/300+ runs

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

can someone please tell me who was that person on the boundry in the aussie shirt

not talking about tait, but there was a another person with a aussie test shirt on, and he was on screen just as we were about to declare, ready to give something to lee or hogg, and he was on screen on the boundry today, next to tait

couldnt figure out who it was ?

any help ?

can someone please tell me who was that person on the boundry in the aussie shirt

not talking about tait, but there was a another person with a aussie test shirt on, and he was on screen just as we were about to declare, ready to give something to lee or hogg, and he was on screen on the boundry today, next to tait

any help ?

i know a few district players are usually asked to help out for the boxing day test.

any help ?

I wondered the same.He appeared again today and there also seemed to be another young guy sitting near him and Tait.

any help ?

Victorian and Aussie Under 19 Skipper Michael Hill

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stinking hot day today at the cricket:(

not much action, i hope dravid gets dropped for the sake of a contest and not a block-a-thon happens.

I think that Dravid's slow crawl and negativity in both innings set the tone for India. Very good players missed out on cashing in on full tosses such was the mindset.

Whenever gilly is being interviewed, I stop and listen. He's always got something interesting to say and seems so relaxed and approachable.

Because he's a legend.

:)

I wanted to tell mum's boyfriend and his step-dad to shut up because I couldn't hear him, but I just went closer to the tv as I didn't want to be rude.

Johnson looks so rubbish.

Getting wickets from rubbish half volleys and relying on footmarks.

He won't be in the team very long, so who really cares?

Young fast bowler in his 3rd test and he had match figures 3/46 off 28 overs. Looked fairly dangerous the whole game. Got any other stupid comments to make? People calling for his head and or Hogg's are ####ing idiots plain and simple.

Back