Who will win?

• Giants

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Had this Doggies outfit been put together 3 years sooner I reckon they could've won 3 consecutive flags, they're that good. In fact I'm pretty sure that their best is better than anything the Hawthorn has produced in that period. I realise that I'm making that assertion without the Doggies having won a flag yet but they should win it next Saturday arvo anyway. The Doggies remind me so much of the Cats between 2007 -2011, their brand of football is simply breath-taking and so it GWS's for that matter, they play footy how it should be played. It will be a rivalry that will without a doubt deliver plenty of thrillers in the next few years.

Thats about the stupidest ******* s**t I've ever read.

Thats about the stupidest ******* s**t I've ever read.
Calm your ****, it's only my opinion. Must have a hit a raw nerve to resort to abuse from the outset. We've already seen that the Doggies cut to shreds the hawks chip chip footy, it's entirely plausible that the Doggies brand of footy could've been the hawks keepings off tactics kryptonite had they developed this team 3 years earlier.

Last edited:

Deo gratias.

See you in Melbourne on Wednesday!

Go Dogs!
So why has Ben Brown been getting away with that charge his whole life...lol
You must be new here, welcome.
Whys that mate
We've won 3 finals in a row we had no chance in!
Congratulations doggies on a great win being the better team on the night and good luck for next weekend trying to win the premiership.

Some level heads need to start working now though, and understanding that losing next week washes away all feelings of preliminary Final success.

Beveridge will keep them in check, operating under Clarkson he will have that experience.
Knowing you need to keep it in check, and actually doing it are very different. Its really hard to change the deep-seated mindset of people.

Sent from my XT1068 using Tapatalk

**** I have the biggest hangover from drowning my sorrow's.

GWS are going to have their time in the sun, its almost a foregone conclusion.

Their time in the Sun is pretty well ensured. Its when the clouds move over, how will they go then.
Its the long term position & strength of the club which is the real issue.
GWS is a strategic move. Its a cost benefit analysis which will show the success or otherwise of the AFLs decision.
I think GWS is more likely to 'succeed' than the GC.
IMO

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congratulations 2016 premiers Sydney Swans

Bulldogs ZERO chance next week!
This is probably one of the dumbest comments on all of BigFooty

Anyone who watched the Swans in the Qualifying Final knew they would struggle against the Giants or Doggies at the MCG

Back