Who will win?

• Giants

Votes: 55 52.9%
  • Dogs

Votes: 49 47.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I fear Bulldogs celebrated abit too hard.. some of those scenes in the change rooms after the game were reminiscent of premiership victories, Assistant Coaches interrupting post match interviews with players to yell at the camera... Swans will still be seething from 2014, and truth being told had a light training run last night as opposed to the hard slog Bulldogs had to endure.
They are in the first Gf in 55 years-they are going to embrace it all. Its worth a celebration. Good on them. Doggies are a good chance next week and have shown themselves to be a very professional outfit that keeps finding another level.

Hasnt he got a right to be happy if they win. I have seen hawks and cats ex players in the booth go louder when they have won prelims or grannies
Of course he does. These people are human FFS. Flogs posting here will always look to take the shine off it because they're just negative keyboard warriors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I fear Bulldogs celebrated abit too hard.. some of those scenes in the change rooms after the game were reminiscent of premiership victories, Assistant Coaches interrupting post match interviews with players to yell at the camera... Swans will still be seething from 2014, and truth being told had a light training run last night as opposed to the hard slog Bulldogs had to endure.
First GF since 1961, even Melbourne have made a few since 1964! I understand the excitement, but yes, looking through the vision the celebrations were pretty intense, it looked like a GF. I only hope Luke Beveridge kept some perspective on the night and said the job isn't done yet. Sydney will have memories of 14, and quite frankly, I think they're a better side. To be fair, the best two sides are playing next week, the best two sides from the finals that is.

Sydney dismantling Geelong was just brutal, and showed why they're the no.1 team, and the WB rising through each week of the finals to beat WC, Hawthorn, and GWS is just unbelievable.v

One of the great preliminary finals I've watched. Edge of your seat stuff all game and just when GWS looked like they'd bury them the Bulldogs kept roaring back.

Not sure about the BOG call from Channel 7 but Clay Smith is a ripper. There's a whole lot of football smarts going on between him and Caleb Daniel
Wait till smith has a first full pre season under his belt. That kid will show why he was a high draft pick more next year without injury.

Last edited:
First GF since 1961, even Melbourne have made a few since 1964! I understand the excitement, but yes, looking through the vision the celebrations were pretty intense, it looked like a GF. I only hope Luke Beveridge kept some perspective on the night and said the job isn't done yet. Sydney will have memories of 14, and quite frankly, I think they're a better side. To be fair, the best two sides are playing next week, the best two sides from the finals that is.

Sydney dismantling Geelong was just brutal, and showed why they're the no.1 team, and the WB rising through each week of the finals to beat WC, Hawthorn, and GWS is just unbelievable.v
Haha almost every prelim win i have seen has the winning players falling all over each other rolling on the ground.

"See sweety, he lifted his arm up as he was tackled. The tackler's arm came up, so he got the free."
"But he's lifting his arm up Dad"
"...
Look sweety, the rules are in favour of the player who goes in harder at the ball. Plus the Bulldogs haven't been in a Grand Final for 95 years. Just shut the **** up and be happy for them. If you can't be happy for them, then I feel sorry for you. Little s**t"
Reading most of your idiotic posts tells me you are a simpleton of the highest order.

Yeah spot on... It's a huge achievement for them and only natural the club would be ecstatic :thumbsu:

But that's the thing, you get the feeling that a GF appearance will be satisfying enough (first Bulldogs team to do it in over 50 years!!) where as anything less than a premiership for Swans will be a total disaster for them..

Going into a GF, I'd rather have the Swans mentality.

In saying that, Go Dogs :thumbsu:

Yeah spot on... It's a huge achievement for them and only natural the club would be ecstatic :thumbsu:

But that's the thing, you get the feeling that a GF appearance will be satisfying enough (first Bulldogs team to do it in over 50 years!!) where as anything less than a premiership for Swans will be a total disaster for them..

Going into a GF, I'd rather have the Swans mentality.

In saying that, Go Dogs :thumbsu:
Some level heads need to start working now though, and understanding that losing next week washes away all feelings of preliminary Final success.

Beveridge will keep them in check, operating under Clarkson he will have that experience.

Back