HooliganWolf (Werewolf Football Style)

Remove this Banner Ad

I need statistics and facts not guess work young BRAB.

Off the top of my head if you respond to me 6 more times you should beat your posting average for last season.

Fair enough. So who else are you suss on?

EJ's wig aroused my suspicion last night but then he has been pretty low key since,

Overall I've realised I mainly just accuse the more active posters of being evil because once they say something I disagree with I usually fixate on them too much and convince myself that they are evil.

Now I'm more suspicious of inactives popping in with just one or two posts trying to stay out of the limelight.

So somebody like Bet on Blue Skipper_ roo2macca

EJ's wig aroused my suspicion last night but then he has been pretty low key since,

Overall I've realised I mainly just accuse the more active posters of being evil because once they say something I disagree with I usually fixate on them too much and convince myself that they are evil.

Now I'm more suspicious of inactives popping in with just one or two posts trying to stay out of the limelight.

I'll agree on EJW. Bit too chatty. But I hope you understand I'll need something more to change my vote off you at this stage.

You could write the book on hedging bets dennis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would recruit you, claimed villager (maybe because you're a head role), good player. Thoughts?

Good player? Show some respect.

I bet you I was seered at least twice last night. And that means at least once I've come in useful.

Pretty convenient vote for akkaps, I would've thought. Bit of evil hidden in those votes I reckon.

Like Noobz0r, for example

Pretty convenient vote for akkaps, I would've thought. Bit of evil hidden in those votes I reckon.

Like Noobz0r, for example

Making a (new) list and checking it twice, SantaJoeD_?

It's hard to get a read on akkaps. For we all know, he could've just misread the OP and could be telling the truth about posting more. Not saying he isn't worth a look but I think a few were too quick to jump on the bandwagon. Someone like GN80 who jumped on him without providing a reason.

It's hard to get a read on akkaps. For we all know, he could've just misread the OP and could be telling the truth about posting more. Not saying he isn't worth a look but I think a few were too quick to jump on the bandwagon. Someone like GN80 who jumped on him without providing a reason.

My only issue with akkaps at this early stage is that people are voting him because he is active and that he doesn't play that way when he has no role yet at the same time he is being crucified elsewhere for the last game where he was a head evil and completely inactive.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back