2017 Miami - ATP Masters 1000/WTA Premier

Remove this Banner Ad

Cant see zverev beating nick tbh, the result will go the same way as IW, similar styles as we know but nick's serving is just about the best in the game atm. Another match with fed awaits.

Well played given the tricky matchup Goffin is for him. Needs to keep playing well, I would be surprised if he beats Zverev easily again like the other week.

Nick is going damn well. 2 quarters in the US Spring masters is damn impressive. and he had tough draws both times. and no major incidents as well. heck, not even a minor one. Has he matured?

I reckon this is all Anja influence. he is a changed man with his girl back playing tennis. We just need to get Tomic a tennis girlfriend and we will win the Davis cup. Get round to it Hewitt. ;)

Nick is going damn well. 2 quarters in the US Spring masters is damn impressive. and he had tough draws both times. and no major incidents as well. heck, not even a minor one. Has he matured?

I reckon this is all Anja influence. he is a changed man with his girl back playing tennis. We just need to get Tomic a tennis girlfriend and we will win the Davis cup. Get round to it Hewitt. ;)
He's still done some of his usual stuff, just shows how much difference the media makes when they blow everything out of proportion.

Tomic will be out of DC action for a while

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What happened on the 2 match points for Berdych? Did he choke them away?

Seems like it, and double fault

.Credit Berdych for his best performance against one of the top players for a very long time, with his backhand up the line a thing to behold.

That said, he'll be absolutely devastated not to have seen it through and missing those two match points, along with double faulting when down match point, could haunt him for some time.
Game, set and match Federer! He defeats Berdych 6-2, 3-6, 7-6 (6)
Oh no! A double fault from Berdych hands the win to Federer, who advances to the semi-final!

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/tennis/2...-tomas-berdych-miami-open-quarter-final-live/

Remove this Banner Ad

Back