FTA-TV Survivor: David vs. Goliath

Remove this Banner Ad

Man, that tribal was excellent.

My wife and I had a discussion after the episode and we were struggling to think of a better tribal in the last 5 years.

Agree with other posters that the editing is spot on this season.
Jessica being Rocked out in Millenials VS Gen X at final 10?
Savage being Idoled out by Kelly Wentworth?

This one was better than both though. There's been so few successful Idol plays recently, and fewer that give a satisfying conclusion like this one did.

Its a big shame to lose the Mayor though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really good episode. But the evictee was revealed quite early if you look at the clues after the fact. (1) I think this is the first time John has had a confessional in a long time, or at all. And it wasn’t that good. He struggled with clarity in his voice. Usually, if you get evicted you get a few extra confessionals, this was his first and only. Plus the fact that he was asked the majority of the questions at TC [TCs take a couple of hours. And are cut to 5-7mins for the show]. (2) the title of the episode is a massive giveaway into who gets evicted. The episode is called “You give What you get”. A quote from John during the TC.

Why would you waste an idol and save that evil witch Angelina?

What an idiot.

Still has a second idol but assume he did it to maintain his Goliath alliance - not a good look to throw her under the bus even though we all would.

Interesting to see how this develops now - Alec and Mike have lost his power and especially so given Goliath alliance will probably disintegrate now.

KzCGi11_d.jpg
Apologies for the spoilers.

Why would you waste an idol and save that evil witch Angelina?

What an idiot.

It was idiotic not cos it was Angelina - it was stupid because he had to assume that Goliaths had unanimously voted for Christian, and so it only 1 David to do a "back up" vote for someone other than Angelina, and you get the same result ie. a Goliath going home.

Angelina, you sliiimebaaall. This episode had me roaring right out of the gate all the way through to John's final words, he summed it up perfectly.

Seeing how badly so many fit/young people struggled in that immunity challenge, makes me wonder again about alleged insurance scammer Brad Culpepper.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back