WWE Royal Rumble - 28th January 2019, 11am AEDT

Remove this Banner Ad

The Rock is a ******* moron if he agrees to do anything in Saudi Arabia. He's way too rich and famous to bring himself down to that.
President Dwayne Johnson will maintain the United States' close relationship with Saudi Arabia when he gets in the White House, therefore he won't layeth the smacketh down on Bone Saw Man's candy ass.

From what i'm hearing the rock will win, beat lesnar at WM and drop the belt to Reigns at a future Saudi Event.

Well that was the dirt sheet a week ago.

There was similar talk of something like that happening a few months ago. Although the version I read was that they wanted The Rock to win the belt off of Roman and go into the next Saudi Arabia event in April as champion.

From what i'm hearing the rock will win, beat lesnar at WM and drop the belt to Reigns at a future Saudi Event.

Well that was the dirt sheet a week ago.

Who is the Dirt Sheet?

That sounds that would just Piss Fans off Even More

The Rock is a ******* moron if he agrees to do anything in Saudi Arabia. He's way too rich and famous to bring himself down to that.

Saudi's have a s**t Load of Money so he could make more then he does for a Movie in 1 Night

Saudi's have a s**t Load of Money so he could make more then he does for a Movie in 1 Night
Apparently he’s getting 20+ million per movie now, surely they’re not throwing that kind of money around? I can’t imagine his PR team letting him do it anyway in the current climate.

From a WWE perspective it’s basically the worst thing they could do. It’s the exact type of thing that’s been driving more and more viewers away, and would turn the remaining fans against one of the companies biggest ever stars.

From a wrestling perspective, it’s an awful match up. Would the Rock really be willing to risk the bumps being rag dolled around by Brock for the majority of a main event.

assuming WWE's Rumble entrant lists are accurate, Sasha & Finn are wrestling twice*

*subject to change

So guess that Means they will Lose unless they not Changed it yet(Would not put it past them)

With Braun out of the title match and r truth listed for 30 can totally see Braun destroying truth and stealing his spot which has been done to death over the years. Braun to come in and clean the house and get the win but will nominate Bryan as the one he wants to face.

Rollins to win the chamber.

With Braun out of the title match and r truth listed for 30 can totally see Braun destroying truth and stealing his spot which has been done to death over the years. Braun to come in and clean the house and get the win but will nominate Bryan as the one he wants to face.

Rollins to win the chamber.

Isn’t Braun out of the Brock match because he’s still not cleared? I may be wrong.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Could be one of 2 reasons Braun is out:

1. Not cleared medically
2. Brock has to win to go to WM as champ, but they can't have Braun lose AGAIN to Brock. His credibility would be shot (if it isn't already) So they replaced him as "punishment"

Super pumped to watch the Rumble live this year with my son thanks to the PH Monday!

I am prepared for Michael Cole to give us a "How many rumble appearances" for just about every person who enters the rumble, his rumble commentary for the last few years has been nothing short of mind numbing.

Not to mention how many eliminations someone had in a rumble half a decade ago, or how long a competitor lasted in the rumble last year etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if some mention is made of Titus O'Neil's entrance at the Greatest Royal Rumble too.

Not to mention how many eliminations someone had in a rumble half a decade ago, or how long a competitor lasted in the rumble last year etc.

Wouldn't be surprised if some mention is made of Titus O'Neil's entrance at the Greatest Royal Rumble too.
The Titus mention would make perfect sense though so that won’t worry me, just as long as it isn’t referenced every damn year

There was no need to annouce Bliss as an entrant, she would have been the perfect suprise entry & the pop when her music dropped would have been huge
i dont get why they are taking away all the surprises away from the rumble its one of the elements why its so loved smh

Strowman or Taker to help Balor beat Brock
Rollins wins the Mens Rumble takes on Balor
Rousey to retain in her toughest challenge yet
Rousey to interfere in Becky's match (payback) later on
Bryan will cheat to retain over AJ as a dastardly heel should
Rousey to cost Charlotte the win to complete heeldom seeing Ember Moon win Women's Royal Rumble and challenge Asuka
Brock does the job to Strowman at Mania on the way out

Remove this Banner Ad

Back