Rumour Jack Watts off field issues.

Remove this Banner Ad

This guy has something wrong with him...seriously. I’d be beyond horrified if this were my son. I can’t believe what I am watching...he’s in his mid twenties now and acts like a tweenie.

Some people clearly haven’t been to Europe.

That isn’t coke.

It’s called snuff.

It’s fructose powder/sugar and menthol. It doesn’t have drugs or tobacco in it (as opposed to the Scandinavian snuff which is tobacco in little bags that you stick in your gums) and readily available throughout the festival, unless you think one of the waitress’ would let you do a line on her **** in open public?

Watts is not a young man anymore. He doesn't have the excuse of being young and immature. I used to feel sorry for Watts given how much media attention he got simply for being pick 1, but I am fast deciding that he should not be an AFL player as he clearly does not have the personality for it.
Get off your high horse. Reckon 70% of footy players under 28/30 are doing s**t similar to this on the regular. The only mistake he made was filming it

This guy has something wrong with him...seriously. I’d be beyond horrified if this were my son. I can’t believe what I am watching...he’s in his mid twenties now and acts like a tweenie.

Couple the fact he probably has a small penis with the fact he's one of the worst footballers to last in the system this long. He'll feel deep insecurity and failure and swimming is his way of compensating and feeling like a winner.

If it's no big deal then why was filming a mistake?

That just pushes to it being a legal substance. So many players do illegal drugs, but you rarely see them caught or media footage of it.

Also pretty obvious a lot of people haven’t done coke in this chat considering he is off his face drunk which coke straightens you out of.

So many naive, p.c people in the world these days, lighten up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good on the guy for standing up for what he believes in. ****. If this was Gary Ablett it would be something boring like being a good afl player.

He's set his future in **** up brilliantly. Even when he retires and becomes forgotten. He will always have money for **** and the right to brag about being a former player. Post football I see him buying a house in Elwood and sailing the seas of **** forever

Last edited:
Can one of you hip young things explain to an old fuddy duddy what the purpose of snorting a glucose menthol mix is? (Outside of "Look at me, I'm Scarface" LOLZ). Does it clear your sinuses or give you a little lift?

Wouldn't surprise me if this was their idea of a funny way to wind people up. Mounting evidence that jack doesn't seem to GAFF.

Oh - I just saw an advert for that "What Men Want" movie - you know the gender reversed Mel Gibson Helen Hunt soft reboot. They should do a sequel to that movie and just have the woman follow Jack Watts around!

It’s not cocaine!

Don’t be shocked when people publicly start snorting a white powder Wiesn koks — which translates to Oktoberfest cocaine — is a popular Oktoberfest pick-me-up. While it looks like cocaine, is snorted like cocaine, and is called cocaine, it’s really just a harmless mix of a sugar, cinnamon and menthol that’s sold at Oktoberfest and totally legal.

Head office will be absolutely livid about this footage, terrible timing with aflw 2019 having just kicked off. I can see a payout being negotiated within the next couple of weeks and a swift retirement for old mate

It’s not cocaine!

Don’t be shocked when people publicly start snorting a white powder Wiesn koks — which translates to Oktoberfest cocaine — is a popular Oktoberfest pick-me-up. While it looks like cocaine, is snorted like cocaine, and is called cocaine, it’s really just a harmless mix of a sugar, cinnamon and menthol that’s sold at Oktoberfest and totally legal.
a1f22b8ddf8c85dfe3d2ce9fd8f965a6.jpg

Sent from my SM-T819Y using Tapatalk

Nothing wrong with liking the babez and even liking **** but he's like, completely obsessed, with ****... Kinda weird.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back