Training Pre-season 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is an obsfucator of the highest order. I’m sure there is a senior level public service role waiting for him somewhere if he ever moves on from footy.
Absolutely. Or an OH&S officer.
Every site I get inducted on I like to ask every OH&S officer what pro-active means?
As they all tell me to be it.
"Be pro-active with your PPE"
"How do I do that? Can you show me how to be pro-active?"
"Ummm, arrgh,...Wear your hard hat!"

Absolutely. Or an OH&S officer.
Every site I get inducted on I like to ask every OH&S officer what pro-active means?
As they all tell me to be it.
"Be pro-active with your PPE"
"How do I do that? Can you show me how to be pro-active?"
"Ummm, arrgh,...Wear your hard hat!"
A few yeas back I went on to a construction site vacant paddock ,no work had commenced, there was a gate keeper come safety officer and not another living soul for miles,he insisted I put on a hard hat which I did in case a bird pooped on me I guess,I then proceed back to my vehicle forgot I had the lid on and it smacked against the door frame as I jumped back into the vehicle damaging a disc in my neck,result 5 weeks off work self employed and not worth claiming on my insurance.Not happy Jan.

Last edited:
A few yeas back I went on to a construction site,no work had commenced, there was a gate keeper come safety officer and not another living soul for miles,he insisted I put on a hard hat which I did in case a bird pooped on me I guess,I then proceed back to my vehicle forgot I had the lid on and it smacked against the door frame as I jumped back into the vehicle damaging a disc in my neck,result 5 weeks off work self employed and not worth claiming on my insurance.Not happy Jan.
Hahahahaha. Thats great. I love it.

I gotta say I hate hard hats. A Friday a few weeks ago it was 46 and windy.
Smashed out everything early to beat the heat, but then my genny broke down and I had to drive from Werribee to Camblefied to get one and come back.
After sweating my arse off in my hard hat and extremely pissed off I was gonna get the worst of the heat I could finally take it off while I packed up ready to go get the genny.
The lid of my toolbox then blew down and the latch hit me on the top the head pissing out blood.
I actually had to go threw the bottle-o and grab a long neck just to make me feel better.

I gotta say I hate hard hats. A Friday a few weeks ago it was 46 and windy.
Smashed out everything early to beat the heat, but then my genny broke down and I had to drive from Werribee to Camblefied to get one and come back.
After sweating my arse off in my hard hat and extremely pissed off I was gonna get the worst of the heat I could finally take it off while I packed up ready to go get the genny.
The lid of my toolbox then blew down and the latch hit me on the top the head pissing out blood.
I actually had to go threw the bottle-o and grab a long neck just to make me feel better.
Love it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A little whisper up here indicates that one of the QLD teams are interested. I'm not sure how true it is but he supposedly has family up here and the warmer climate is of interest.

Just something I heard before news of him putting contract talks on hold surfaced. I then gasped.
Man I really hope that's not true.
He's one shining light that's kept me excited about the club since we got him.

Makes what Menz did post 4 even more remarkable really.

GO Catters

and disheartening. One should never begrudge fate for squaring the ledger .. we had a good run thru 07-11 but that 09 draft could have been anything...Menzel especially ...a fit and firing Menzel with no knee issues in 2013 .. who is to say what he would have been ..perhaps the difference.

If anything it puts a degree of caution my thinking that all we need is this or that... as one can draft or trade in the right player and is can quickly go belly up . I wonder Hawthorn supporters really understand how lucky they have been(probably not).. as one can do just about everything right and it can still turn into a bowl of peas and pie.

Trying to nut it out .... has he been training down back?

Bews Blitz Henry
Guthrie Taylor Stewart MOC Guthrie Kolo Henderson Selwood .... and now Rohan..
Henry will be a swingman.

I was the complete opposite with Henry.

I thought playing him forward was worth a look.

He did ok when he found the ball up forward but just couldn't get involved enough, perticularly when the stakes went up.

If Henry is in the intercept marking form that he was down back before Taylor and Henderson returned then you just don't play both Taylor and Henderson, one of the two is sufficient. Stuff moving players with upside to accommodate players that are battling. We need to improve not tread water.

The Tigers ground near the big roundabout.
Is it called spring creek? I had no idea. I'm assuming that's where it is. Are they any other grounds in Torquay?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back