Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lel, **** Ridley.

Bloke plays one reasonable game and suddenly everyone drops their panties.

I'd lock in Rockspud before that kent.

JLT1 - 23 touches | 5 marks | 78% efficiency | 97 sc points

JLT2 - 18 touches | 9 contested | 1 goal | 83% efficiency | 94 sc points

Yeah, what are people thinking...!?

For 233K, if he's picked Round 1 (which he should be) it's not a bad punt.

Pick this a part for me.
Defence a little wonky.

(Has been said teams without Grundy and Gawn aren't worthy, would love some insight to get me both!)
View attachment 632931
Can get $$$ for Grundy by either
Hibberd to Roberton/ ridley
Or
Smith to greene

Last edited:
Pick this a part for me.
Defence a little wonky.

(Has been said teams without Grundy and Gawn aren't worthy, would love some insight to get me both!)
View attachment 632931
Maybe Sheed to Walsh.
Grundy wasn't in the best 20 players on the ground in the GF yet pulled 144. CD froth over the bloke.
He'll give you 30-40 points a game over Goldstein and excellent VC/Capt option which you need especially with Titch goneski.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe Sheed to Walsh.
Grundy wasn't in the best 20 players on the ground in the GF yet pulled 144. CD froth over the bloke.
He'll give you 30-40 points a game over Goldstein and excellent VC/Capt option which you need especially with Titch goneski.
Rearranged backs and got Grundy in and as captain.

After the Roberton news currently rolling with this.

Anyone got any suggestions on how to to the G/G ruck combo from this? No Grundy yet just got a feeling the top scoring ruck curse could strike again but would rather start with and downgrade him if he tanks after 2 games or later.

1552259960103.png
1552259991262.png

Hey fellas, made a few tweaks to my team. Taking a few risks but this seems to be the year for it.

Please provide feedback.
View attachment 632968View attachment 632969
Monitor the Roberton situation. Also is Ben McKay a rebounding or lockdown tall defender? Scoring potential might be limited compared to a Sam Collins. Taking a punt on Caleb Daniel is a bit of a risk but who am I to judge I've gone with Zac Fisher and James Worpel as my two!

How is Ridley's JS?
Has played his way to a R1 lock IMO. With Gleeson having barely played football since 2017 and Redman still a bit off injury, his role is pretty much unopposed for a few rounds I think.

1552261686294.png

If Treloar spends way too much time forward tomorrow, I'll drop him for Coniglio, Matt Crouch, Angus Brayshaw or Sloane
If Roberton is out after his heart scare then I'll drop him for Ridley
If I need more funds for rookie corrections then I'll drop Boak for Billings

Other than that, I'm looked & loaded!

I had the Gawn and Goldy combo 'til recently.

Though now I'm thinking Gawn and Grundy will again be the Ruck combo you'll need to end up with, whether you start with both or use another ruck as a stepping stone to a slightly cheaper Grundy/Gawn.

So at first I changed Goldy to Lobb... with the intention of becoming Grundy later... although further alterations have seen Grundy take that spot for now.

Main reason for the change:
I had Goldy last year and while very good in the second half of the season he still scored 20+ points less per game then Grundy which cost me over 600 points over the season. If you start with him he might perform well enough to the point that you will not consider trading him though you might might be losing a chunk of points in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back