Teams 2019 Rate My Pre-Season Team

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anyone care to help? Been racking my brain for weeks now trying to figure out what to do. Had Witherden in but have downgraded him to Hanley. Taking a few punts with some of the mid-pricers Hanley, Moore, Toby, Smith. But it leaves me with plenty of coin to play with.
93E94CC5-D61C-4141-B402-076B276B5FD8.png
0A7C8512-E01C-4C0C-BF0C-D283ED737DC7.png

Anyone care to help? Been racking my brain for weeks now trying to figure out what to do. Had Witherden in but have downgraded him to Hanley. Taking a few punts with some of the mid-pricers Hanley, Moore, Toby, Smith. But it leaves me with plenty of coin to play with.
View attachment 636510
View attachment 636511

3 mid prices in the backline risky as

Maybe try to turn hanley into a real backman like crisp or Hurn or whitfeild.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi all. Just wondering why no love for Sicily? He will play in defence, he will intercept a lot and he'll get given the ball a lot because of his elite kicking.

P.s. Menegola V T.Kelly V Devon Smith??? Any advice please?
Too expensive atm

Hi all. Just wondering why no love for Sicily? He will play in defence, he will intercept a lot and he'll get given the ball a lot because of his elite kicking.

P.s. Menegola V T.Kelly V Devon Smith??? Any advice please?
Sicily was being used as a swingman in the pre-season so he won't score as much when playing forward. Tim Kelly easily.

Nah one is a power forward suited by 6-6-6 the other is a dime a dozen type
The supercoach news says ,"Higgins averaged 96.5 points across the finals series, featuring prominently in the midfield. As a first-year player, Higgins ranked elite for contested, intercept possessions, and ground ball gets to go with pressure acts inside 50. Fun fact: the Tigers won the clearance rate 56% of the time that Higgins attended a centre bounce — that is the highest percentage differential in the AFL. Big risk/reward option, but if it comes off, you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank".
Darling will be up and down a lot imo

The supercoach news says ,"Higgins averaged 96.5 points across the finals series, featuring prominently in the midfield. As a first-year player, Higgins ranked elite for contested, intercept possessions, and ground ball gets to go with pressure acts inside 50. Fun fact: the Tigers won the clearance rate 56% of the time that Higgins attended a centre bounce — that is the highest percentage differential in the AFL. Big risk/reward option, but if it comes off, you’ll be laughing all the way to the bank".
Darling will be up and down a lot imo
Fair points.

I rarely go kpp forward line but think its worth the roll of the dice this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back