Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Ok. I’m the godfather until tomorrow morning you clowns.
What porps is saying doesn’t matter. It has no significance because she’ll be killed tonight and then and only then will her claim matter.

Ok then, while we are doing this...

I am the other Fake Seer. I was planning on waiting until the next day phase, but that seems pointless now.

Seered Nakers N1 and was told he was a Seer.

Seered DemonJim N2 and was told he was a Villager.

I really don't know why you revealed now por_please_ya ??
Wow.

This is a lie.

I seered Nakkers N1 and was told my seer failed. Didn't Nakia have the amulet night 1? (hence failed seer)
I seered Froggy N2 and got villager......which is interesting
Seers just going bang, bang, bang very surprising.
But wait, there's more. Here I am.

Yes, Cockarfitt DID have the amulet the first night. Good pick up.
I was waiting for this and going to have a bit of fun with it but didn’t really expect it to make morning and of course it hasn’t.
I’ve seen some claims but this was a ripper, and just can’t work out why the *??

So EJW, Demon Jim, Pantskyle, Porps and Footypie have claimed seer / false seer.

Anyone else want to claim seer?
I’m not just any old doctor.
Didn’t want to reveal but I’m actually an optometrist and work closely with these seers.
There are still 4 more clients to come forward.
I was going to go down the optometrist line with FP32 today but it’s too late and i couldn’t save those eyes anyway.

I’m not just any old doctor.
Didn’t want to reveal but I’m actually an optometrist and work closely with these seers.
There are still 4 more clients to come forward.
I was going to go down the optometrist line with FP32 today but it’s too late and i couldn’t save those eyes anyway.

It has been emotional. Thanks for the save.

I’m awake deadline

WHY DO I DRINK? THERE IS REALLY NO REASON FOR IT. MAFS EMPLOYEES ARE AS STUPID AS MAFS CONTESTANTS.

Dingster - INTIMIDATOR - KILLED BY WOLVES
DemonJim - SEER? - KILLED BY MAFIA
pantskyle - VILLAGER - KILLED BY SERIAL KILLER

IT IS DAY

Well..... I seered Smeg Head.
And he came back as Goon....

DemonJim (false seer) seered Smeg as a villager.

Footypie has made an error too.

But for now, unless something else happens,
I'll go Smeg Head please DapperJong

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Makes sense to vote the player who has clearly lied and got caught out.

Footypie32 thanks DapperJong
It is a toss up between him and Porps who are both lying about roles. There is another seer out there.

Can't work out WTF Pants was up to.

It is a toss up between him and Porps who are both lying about roles. There is another seer out there.

Can't work out WTF Pants was up to.
I read Pants as a villager who was just mucking around. He did a good job of catching someone’s attention...

I guess I can’t be sure of Porps’ claim either way (even though you will know for sure) but we do know that FP was lying based on the Cocky amulet situation.

I’m guessing EJW isn’t lying.

I read Pants as a villager who was just mucking around. He did a good job of catching someone’s attention...

I guess I can’t be sure of Porps’ claim either way (even though you will know for sure) but we do know that FP was lying based on the Cocky amulet situation.

I’m guessing EJW isn’t lying.
Who else do you "like"?

Who else do you "like"?
Outside of the more discussed names?

Nunez has been quiet, Barry too. Both very good players.

I read TJ as a villager, Deaneus too maybe. Think EJW’s claim stacks up.

I'm about as active as I was last game except this time I don't have MWPP to talk for me a lot of the time haha. Very busy in life but I've been reading closely the whole time.

This seer claiming s**t is giving me a headache though.

footypie is clearly lying though and I am a believer in Lynch all liars. DapperJong

i reckon Barry is one to watch.

He helped draw attention to Porps early the first after she had been intimidated. He was attempting to plant seeds again yesterday and has not really made any other attempt to help out.

Froggy has been nibbling at Footypie throughout the game.

Hey Por_Please_Ya why didn’t you join my pm last night? Oh yeah - because you’re not the real Seer. So what does that mean? Oh yeah - you’re lying. Wonder why you might be doing that? Ah - you must be evil.

Time to die.

DapperJong

Remove this Banner Ad

Back