Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

Mate, really?

I picked up your mistaken seer because I was told mine was a fail N1. That made me think you were fake claiming.
I put this information out publicly. I'm not going to come out and counter a fake seer as evil, am I?

But you are saying I would?

If you had read my spiel some pages back, I seered him as Goon.
I did but to be honest, you've spent the last couple of says lying about me being the godfather so yeah... the fake seer interests me as does his interest in why you were acting weirdly when you were intimidated. Barry is the other who was acting weird.

Fair enough, you have every right not to believe me. But a fake seer as villager for Smeg already put him in the hot seat. Maybe you'll be lucky and the SK will finish him off for you tonight.

Smeg also expressed annoyance at outing evil since I'm going down. I wouldn't usually do it either.
I have a feeling I'm completely wrong about who is evil in this game though (Godfather , SK). Probably gonna be shocked and eating lots of hats :p LOL

Fair enough, you have every right not to believe me. But a fake seer as villager for Smeg already put him in the hot seat. Maybe you'll be lucky and the SK will finish him off for you tonight.

Smeg also expressed annoyance at outing evil since I'm going down. I wouldn't usually do it either.
I have a feeling I'm completely wrong about who is evil in this game though (Godfather , SK). Probably gonna be shocked and eating lots of hats :p LOL
You'll be eating at least one.

Ok folks:

EJW

N1 - Fail, Nakia

N2 - Kermit, villager. He seems to be coming under review

N3 - FP32 - fail

Footypie

N1 Nakers Villager

N2 DemonJim, villager

N3 Dero/ goon

DemonJim

N1 Smeghead Villager

N2 TFW Godfather

I was told Nakers was a Seer FWIW

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember folks Rodders has flat out lied about being blocked/intimidated what ever one it was I forget, just that he is talking out of his arse.
Rodders being Doc is the only thing that can explain why I am not dead if the bit about Porps trying to kill me is correct.

Its extremely poor form
Fair call. It isn't something I'd normally do either.
I think it's something that's been hotly debated in this game for a while now... there's no consensus really.

Just remember folks Rodders has flat out lied about being blocked/intimidated what ever one it was I forget, just that he is talking out of his arse.
If you’re going to get desperate at least put the story together properly.

Wouldn't mind some input from Nunez either. Who are the remaining mafia?

Will catch up on the way to the Gabba. The Mrs and I are playing Diablo 3 which is a big step considering in our five years together the most we've played is monopoly or sonic.

Will catch up on the way to the Gabba. The Mrs and I are playing Diablo 3 which is a big step considering in our five years together the most we've played is monopoly or sonic.
R/nobodyasked

Um. I may have ****ed up.

I thought the amulet got moved last night. But it moves after day phase. I’ll send it back to you rodders

Remove this Banner Ad

Back