Werewolf WEREWOLF VINTAGE ROUND

Remove this Banner Ad

TJASTA and Stevi_Tigers get in here and vote for manangatang. Do it.
Have you considered how joining our wide range of cultural activities can be beneficial to your health?

vbrxy1av7l501.jpg

Just to elaborate, if we hit a villager today and then we lose another one tonight (or worse EJW), it becomes even harder to swing the vote towards evil tomorrow.

Evil know they just have to bide their time.

Just to elaborate, if we hit a villager today and then we lose another one tonight (or worse EJW), it becomes even harder to swing the vote towards evil tomorrow.

Evil know they just have to bide their time.
That was still my criterior yesterday in going Smeg over mang still guaranteed evil just thought he might have been the blocker.

I don’t care about hitting the blocker. We need to kill evil. So far froggy and myself are the only ones on mang.

Inactive clearly aren’t dying so we need them to get on. Ejw not sure what you’re playing at (you did say you’d be patchy today) but I think you should switch to mang.

Have you considered how joining our wide range of cultural activities can be beneficial to your health?

vbrxy1av7l501.jpg

So they're not mafia. Good to know. Thanks.

Oh and footypie lol

I don’t care about hitting the blocker. We need to kill evil. So far froggy and myself are the only ones on mang.

Inactive clearly aren’t dying so we need them to get on. Ejw not sure what you’re playing at (you did say you’d be patchy today) but I think you should switch to mang.
It would have still been evil. Blocker is most likely what helped kill Rodney. So it was absolutely the play yesterday. Just got ****ed up by idiots.

And me. Pretty sure there's 3 votes for mang.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well that didn't go as I thought. On the bright side, Froggy and Nunez can't both be SK so that's a win. Still a roleblocker at large though and they're staying quiet.

Nunez until I hear a better idea

Here's a better idea - vote for mang!

Manangatang for now.

Want to hear from Baz though.

Footypie32 I think the idea behind my Froggy vote is they're getting two kills a night, They will for the next few nights unless we find the SK.
With lynches/night kills we'll be down to 8 before you know it. Trying to look ahaed.

Manangatang for now.

Want to hear from Baz though.

Footypie32 I think the idea behind my Froggy vote is they're getting two kills a night, They will for the next few nights unless we find the SK.
With lynches/night kills we'll be down to 8 before you know it. Trying to look ahaed.

So they don't need any help from us killing a potential villager.

There’s also an amulet still tonight? So that could save a kill?
No amulet tonight, only the finest Italian cuisine. We are thinking about inviting Footypie around for dinner though. Maybe our friend would like to do the same for EJW?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back