FTA-TV Australian Survivor - All Stars

Remove this Banner Ad

How can you not have immense respect for Brooke at this stage? I'm starting to hope that she wins.

What Dave said about her needing to make a move is rubbish - the 4 were so tight she was never in a position to move. So she just kept winning. She's outplayed and outlasted as well as I've ever seen anyone here or in the US.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It must have been edited because their is no way they were that dumb. They were carrying on like everyone votes for Tarzan then the 1 vote from Brooke sends dave home (if Dave uses his idol on Tarzan). So they expected Dave to vote for Tarzan then use his idol on him 😂😂😂

So stage, create a challenge suited for Brooke so she has a bigger chance to win (which she did) to make it interesting......then create a challenge suited for Dave so he has a bigger chance to win so we will watch the final.

How can you not have immense respect for Brooke at this stage? I'm starting to hope that she wins.

What Dave said about her needing to make a move is rubbish - the 4 were so tight she was never in a position to move. So she just kept winning. She's outplayed and outlasted as well as I've ever seen anyone here or in the US.
Challenge wise, yes. Strategy/game play wise, no....all she did was hide behind Lockie before he was gone and then kept on winning challenges to out last the other players but she didn't out play/wit them, i.e like how Tazan played without winning challenges.

Dave is incredibly beaten up at this stage, Im confident he wins immunity tomorrow and kicks Brooke out but starting to worry about him in the final even if he is only up against Moe and Sharn.

Fabio won out in the US version.

Challenge wise, yes. Strategy/game play wise, no....all she did was hide behind Lockie before he was gone and then kept on winning challenges to out last the other players but she didn't out play/wit them, i.e like how Tazan played without winning challenges.
How can you make moves from the bottom when the majority won't flip?

Is that not legitimate gameplay?

The reason players discuss "shields" in Australia and in the US is because they're valuable, and because they're proven to work.

And challenges are an enormous part of outplaying.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back