Scandal Collingwood star Jordan De Goey charged with indecent assault - NO sexual jokes or inappropriate comments.

Remove this Banner Ad

NOTE: No jokes about sexual assault or the alleged victim. Keep it clean, civil and remember Jordan De Goey has only been charged at this stage and NOT found guilty of anything.

Last edited:
Idiots never learn.
He could be stuck in the US for some time.
He may get off if they pay the complainant and the charges are withdrawn.
Will cost Collingwood a lot of $$$.

He should be sacked. AFL suspend him for a year and make him ineligible for the draft for a year.
Why should it cost collingwood? Should let him rot

The most telling thing about this bloke is I doubt anyone was surprised when they saw the news.

Before this if you ran a poll “Which AFL player is most likely to get themselves in serious trouble with the law during the off season?” I’m sure he would’ve won it in a canter.

Assuming the charges stick, he must be done now. And if the charges don’t and he somehow stays in the AFL system, it’s not exaggeration to say he’s cost himself millions in any potential free agency mega deal.
Twice now involving women he’s lost the benefit of the doubt. I’m glad it’s happened in a country that actually gets off over locking people up

How did this muppet get an exemption to leave Australia, and how he did he enter the US with a criminal record?

As much as Jordan is clearly a tool, he doesn't have any real criminal history that would preclude him from entering the states. The previous allegation against him was dropped, the alleged victim didn't wish to persue charges basically from the get go but the cops tried it on anyway, only to end up paying his legal fees. These new charges are yet to be proven too just for the record.

He's a ******* though, pattern of behavior and all that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Noting that JDG has not been charged currently and has not been found guilty but what's the go with the Goe legal wise if the following allegedly occurred.

"Dyson, 28, allegedly struck the man in the face with a glass bottle, splitting his lip, police said. " (The Age)
This is probably seen as third degree assault class A as it caused injury. USD1000 and up to a year of jail time however, New York City have often not to given jail time to first time offenders.

De Goey and Dyson then allegedly attacked the man, before heading back to the bar. (The Age)
Depending on the size of the cut lip, we were looking at third degree assault above however this may elevate up to second degree assault now. Second degree gives you a longer contract than all but a Sydney full-forward with seven years maximum and two years minimum however as the male was only reporting bruising, it sounds like De Goey and numbnuts should probably stay at third degree assault level which may mean little enforced time to meet the locals.

While the two men were dancing, they allegedly groped the woman (The Age)
This is called Forcible Touching and is a class A misdemeanor or the lesser offence of either "Harassment in the second degree" or "Disorderly conduct". Once again the max is a year in the clink or for the lesser charges, I think the max is up to 15 days in the slammer. All of this does not paint a pretty tattoo, sorry, picture.

So what is a 30:30 when it is at home?
This is what is termed a "speedy trial" and its right there in the constitution - God bless America! In good news JDG is probably highly eligible for one of these if it gets to court and as long as he keeps to a Class A Misdemeanor (punishable by up to 1 year in jail); then the boy will have joy knowing that his case should be done and dusted in the speedy time of .... ninety days as a max!

An alternative is that the Australian New York embassy pop over for a cup o' joe and bring a few packets of Tim Tams, ( snot blocks might be a good idea as well), sit down and talk about scenarios that could see muppet one and muppet two end up under the control of the embassy to get them home on the first plane out. Easily done ... apart from the lack planes and seats. Good news is that there is a 56 hour Qantas flight back to sunny Avalon that will take 57 hours from start to finish before Mr and Mrs Asada roll up asking for a sample, (not that JDG would have an issue).

It will be interesting how Collingwood feel about JGD and to push for alternative resolutions via their connected members and chequebooks to lawyer up. As great Australian once said...

Last edited:
Collingwood need to hand out a serious punishment. Ultra talented player but his off-field drama has plagued them too much. They should honestly suspend him for the year. I understand no guilty verdict, but there is a serious pattern of behaviour

I expect them to leave it to the AFL and then get it halved by threatening to fight it in the courts.

Noting that JDG has not been charged currently and has not been found guilty but what's the go with the Goe legal wise if the following allegedly occurred.

"Dyson, 28, allegedly struck the man in the face with a glass bottle, splitting his lip, police said. " (The Age)
This is probably seen as third degree assault class A as it caused injury. USD1000 and up to a year of jail time however, New York City have often not to given jail time to first time offenders.

De Goey and Dyson then allegedly attacked the man, before heading back to the bar. (The Age)
Depending on the size of the cut lip, we were looking at third degree assault above however this may elevate up to second degree assault now. Second degree gives you a longer contract than all but a Sydney full-forward with seven years maximum and two years minimum however as the male was only reporting bruising, it sounds like De Goey and numbnuts should probably stay at third degree assault level which may mean little enforced time to meet the locals.

While the two men were dancing, they allegedly groped the woman (The Age)
This is called Forcible Touching and is a class A misdemeanor or the lesser offence of either "Harassment in the second degree" or "Disorderly conduct". Once again the max is a year in the clink or for the lesser charges, I think the max is up to 15 days in the slammer. All of this does not paint a pretty tattoo, sorry, picture.

So what is a 30:30 when it is at home?
This is what is termed a "speedy trial" and its right there in the constitution - God bless America! In good news GDJ is probably highly eligible for one of these if it gets to court and as long as he keeps to a Class A Misdemeanor (punishable by up to 1 year in jail); then the boy will have joy knowing that his case should be done and dusted in the speedy time of .... ninety days as a max!

An alternative is that the Australian New York embassy pop over for a cup o' joe and bring a few packets of Tim Tams, ( snot blocks might be a good idea as well), sit down and talk about scenarios that could see muppet one and muppet two end up under the control of the embassy to get them home on the first plane out. Easily done ... apart from the lack planes and seats. Good news is that there is a 56 hour Qantas flight back to sunny Avalon that will take 57 hours from start to finish before Mr and Mrs Asada roll up asking for a sample, (not that JDG would have an issue).

It will be interesting how Collingwood feel about GDJ and to push for alternative resolutions via their connected members and chequebooks to lawyer up. As great Australian once said...

Good analysis.

Also chuck in he will face some civil action on top which will cost him some $.

But if the mate did the glassing, it sounds like the mate will wear most of it and JDG might walk away with not much.

View attachment 1271544

So cringe. Shirts off in a club and pretending to swig straight vodka. Embarrassing.

"Oi can you film me and Jordan for my gram? Yeeeww"

I know I am generalising a * tonne here but people with all over body tattoos like that are more likely to be arseholes than people with only a few tattoos or no tattoos. A few tattoos is fine, just a bit of self expression, but all over body tattoos seem to be only for people who see themselves as hard alpha males and such (ie, arseholes).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back