1st Test Australia v West Indies 30/11-4/12 1250hrs @ Perth Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

I only watch Seven for Punter anyway, hopefully he'll keep them under control when he's commentating

I’d rather them mute the other two and be done with it the one time we need the technicians from Meatloaf!

Wicket looks a beauty like in the T20 WC.
Hot over 35 degrees and overcast.Real sub tropical feel about it with a north easterly breeze blowing.That will keep the conditions warn and steamy.
6,000 tickets sold for day 1 last night.WACA hoping for 15,000 on day1.
We will see if the fans stay away.And how long the test goes if the Windies bat first.

Australia are batting first

Windies have really bent over in some of these packages saying how good Australia are. Fact is there won bugger all away from home in years lol

Chanderpaul must have went on a pretty good run, averaging 37 in FC cricket, I remember checking his stats out 18 months ago and he was averaging like 20.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Curious to see how Warner goes. Outside of perhaps the most inconsequential in modern history on day 5 of the wash out in Sydney 6 years ago, he’s really struggled against WI which is odd considering some of the attacks he’s taken to

Thanks Luke..
Not sure how it's reported on the east coast.But the Aussie cricket team is a bit on the nose in the West.Hope a crowd shows up.And we see some good test cricket.

Win games of cricket and that will all change no one cares if they are 11 tossers if they win.

This would be better off at the WACA.

Was always my favourite ground from a watching on TV perspective.

No its wouldn't that was a horrible test pitch the last two tests it had, and yes I know others were roads too but jeez. Optus gives bowlers a chance

Back