Preview 2015 Grand Final: Hawthorn v West Coast Eagles - Gunston IN, Hartung OUT

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Have been doing some thinking and i think our loss in the QF will hold us in good stead tomorow as we trailed some things and we will know what matchups worked and which ones don't.

Clarko is a astute coach and would of come away from the loss with a clearer picture on how to combat the Eagles web..

Hey guys ive got a seated concession ticket for swap for standing ticket between gate 3-6 inbox me if keen cheers or msg 0437 626 630

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goal kicking accuracy has really helped decide the last 3 (last was important early obviously not after).

We missed a lot of gettable shots Vs Sydney in 2012 when the Swans nailed the less likely ones - Malcho × 2 etc

Freo missed a heap the year after and we didnt

We kicked straight early to get reward for that intense pressure to take the game away from the Swans. If we'd missed most of that pressure would have been wasted.

I feel the same will happen this year. I feel like our effort will be relatively standard and predictable but i reckon it'll depend on whether WC capitalise.

If they are on top early but waste some shots I can see that costing them.

All in all i think if WC lose a close one itll be more because we were more accuratr when it counted!

At home chilling out after a bit of gardening this morning. Watching last years grand final just to get into the groove for tomorrow. What a sensational game that was. If only we can replicate that effort tomorrow we'll be ok. Can't wait.

So glad Schoe is in
The vital cog to us playing our game

The first final, we were intent on trying to play West coast at theirs
Yes...totally agree with your last sentence.

Good teams have " their own game" that is proven.......instead of trying to beat the opposition at "theirs".

You will come out a loser most times.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

tell ya what this heat is not made for big players. ill be dropping 1 of our talls..... in the sun today and its bloody hot

Tomorrow will be similar to today. Slightly warmer, slightly more northerly eind a bit stronger. Its 2:30 now and we are almost at maximum. By half time, the northern stands shadow will have covered both goal squares and will grow from there.

Its not going to be a summer northerly which keeps the place red hot. It will cool off to a very nice footy day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back