NFL 2016 NFL Playoffs - AFC Championship Game (Steelers @ Patriots)

Pick the winning margin...

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I think the pats offense has been physically tested on multiple occasions.

I think the defense turned the corner after the Seattle game but haven't had a Rodgers or a Ryan type qb to deal with.

I feel Big Ben is an intriguing test coupled with Bell but I feel we know plenty about Ben from previous years and matchups.

Pats vs. playoff teams: 4-1

Steelers vs. playoff teams: 2-3

The quarterbacks in those patriot wins..

Brock osweiler (now twice), landry jones, matt moore and ryan tannehill.

Havent beaten much this year

Seeing as how the NFCCG gets its own thread, there may as well be a thread to discuss the AFCCG.

Not sure who I want to win as these are the 2 teams most disliked by Ravens fans, or who I think will win.

I don't see any championship game threads except this one.

Gg would've changed the thread originator to balmainforever by now... I'm not saying he was a better mod, but it's up to you guys, I guess...

Blacky BeinPurplenGreen

I'm going to create more important threads from now on if this the result :)
I'm not sure anything you've ever posted could be considered important

Also that makes more work for me

Fixed for the cry babies

:D

honestly didn't bother me that much, I'm on holiday and don't really have reception... But I appreciate the effort anyway.

Steelers to win a close one. Pats aren't anything special from what I saw, but I guess they only playedthe Texans...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If you're worried about workload, consider the extra work it'd be to put out spotfires of abuse I would direct at these twats if I unblocked them...
I wouldn't consider carding you a chore at all

Goodell the gutless piece of s**t won't be attending the AFC Championship game.

What a pathetic excuse for a man. He knows exactly what was coming and he chickened out and ran back to Atlanta.

I don't know how we are supposed to be responsible for who has who on ignore.

Would you like me to ban him from starting threads?
I swing between putting LicoriceAllsorts on ignore and then taking him off ignore because his ability to offer incomprehensibly stupid opinions amuses me.

It's just the Georgia Dome tho, it's not like Lambeau field is closing or anything.
This is the first time The NFL has vacated an Olympic venue permanently.

(Raiders made the rams 1979 departure redundant and the rams have since made the raiders 1994 redundant)

This is history in the making.

And I could go searching too to see if this is the first championship game to close a stadium.

Let's just take an average of a new stadium every 25 years (life span of a stadium in Atlanta)
In the modern super bowl era, there's a 4% chance your stadium is closing in any given season and a 6% chance you could be hosting it. So this gives us a .5% chance of a championship game closing a stadium in any given season (and those odds would be lower if we used another cities stadium lifetime which would be longer than what Atlanta has)

Last edited:
If you're worried about workload, consider the extra work it'd be to put out spotfires of abuse I would direct at these twats if I unblocked them...
That says more about your immaturity than anything else TBH.

Big ben will need to play alot better than he has been recently.

Been leaning way too much on bell and their defense (not that thats the worst formula).

I think he will need to complete 25 passes and have at least 300 yards plus two tds for the steelers to be a chance.

My early gut geel is patriots 31 pittsburgh 17

This result you have here screams turnover by the Steelers in the fourth Q in a pearler of a game by that stage.

Back