Broncos v Chargers
Falcons v Packers
Cowboys v Eagles
Vikings v Bears 52-0

muppets-old-guys.jpg

Last edited:
Jacksonville v Tennessee

muppets-old-guys.jpg
Pharking putrid choice. Other than fans of those sides, who is really looking forward to this game? I'll watch it coz I'm sad and I kinda want to see the Bortles Abortion

Pharking putrid choice. Other than fans of those sides, who is really looking forward to this game? I'll watch it coz I'm sad and I kinda want to see the Bortles Abortion
I wonder if the NFL thought both teams would rise :drunk:

tbh its good , better than AFL's top teams dominating fridays , it'd be Pats and broncos every thursday

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So CJ out for the year. LA gets his prediction right that Booker will be the starter. Don't know if he imagined it would be through injury though.

How does Jacksonville get a prime time slot?
The NFL don't seem to consider Thursday nights as prime-time.

The scheduling for Thursday nights is to me more about opening markets on different platforms and increasing the value of NFLN.

It's why I hate these games so much. They add nothing to the season and only the NFL benefit from it.

The scheduling for Thursday nights is to me more about opening markets on different platforms and increasing the value of NFLN.

It's why I hate these games so much. They add nothing to the season and only the NFL benefit from it.

Yup Thursday night's always seems to be a little about showcasing the league's lessor franchises.

At least this week they have included the Jags on the schedule as well so there is at least one all star franchise involved.

Last edited:

That and every team is guaranteed one Thursday night game.

More or less because everyone hates to play them as they are only a four day week.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back