2017 - Non Yeo Discussion (Formerly Non Freo Discussion)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, great man is Fed. Have watched every one of his 18 and personally I think this is close to his greatest win. Nadal is a class act though, a true gentleman and a scary competitor. Even being a Fed fanboi it was staggering seeing him saving so many break points tonight and against Dmitrov too.

I have always been a Fed fanboi too but over the years I have grown to appreciate Nadal much more. He is mentally unbreakable. The best two matches I have ever seen were Djokovic d Nadal 2012 Aus Open final, and Nadal d Federer 2008 Wimbledon. He is an incredible player

That was a final for the ages between two of the greatest tennis players of their era and both right up there as all time greats. Plenty of mutual respect also.

Lleyton Hewitt was a much better commentator than I thought possible.

I've always liked Nadal, he's the only player I barrack against Fed for.

Good to play but always found tennis a pretty dull spectator sports.

Sometimes it can be, but the final moments in a tight 5-setter are up there with the best sport has to offer. So much clutch.

Just watching Fox Classics and a movie has just started titled " Custer of the west ".
Buggar me if the cannon and Indian charge scene isn't the opening scenes for " F Troop ".

You say that from a distance. Like all cowards.

Who would have a dirty nappy if he approached you about what you said?
Not me. If he punched me it would threaten his career.

He might knock himself out from the recoil and subsequent head flip back though so I hope the girlfriend is around to make sure that preexisting head injury isn't agrivated.

It makes me uneasy to say this but every Eagle I've met walking by/through their club rooms has been a gentleman, so I expect he would be the same.

I just don't enjoy his style of play sometimes.

You say that from a distance. Like all cowards.

Who would have a dirty nappy if he approached you about what you said?
Think you may have missed the joke ;) His own coach questioned why he :pileofpoop: his :jeans:

2a53ad313bab57a6151ec7af1c661a08

http://www.perthnow.com.au/sport/af...t/news-story/bb97fbde63af2f36850ae77645a9a41a

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that is a pathetic standard for being a coward. Not willing to call out some beast boy in public. We live in an era where banning religious groups or victimizing women sets the bar. Toughen up.

What are the odds Richmond sack Hardwick in the second half of the year when they are essentially out of the finals, and Dustin Martin walks to St Kilda in the off season?
I think the rumblings will start about Martin not being happy with the coach, then he is sacked to try and keep Dustin - before he walks anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back