Werewolf 2018 AFL Finals Werewolf.

Remove this Banner Ad

DEADLINE

mission_accomplish_1112950c.jpg

I reckon we've nailed it here folks :thumbsu:

por_please_ya gets my Best On Ground performance.

It is not easy for a new player to lead the village, especially as a flog.

sante was also one of the few players who was focused for the entire game and Dennis Confetti did a lot of good stuff as evil.

Cool, apologies to all. Genuinely wasn’t doing that s**t thing I hate where evil hides, just had no time and lost all my teammates so had to start making decisions. Hard to try and come up with a game plan without knowing prior stuff, so thanks all for the game, well done village.

Obviously a massive moment was when both the vamps and Godfather were lynched. Village then had the numbers to weed the remaining evil out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cool, apologies to all. Genuinely wasn’t doing that s**t thing I hate where evil hides, just had no time and lost all my teammates so had to start making decisions. Hard to try and come up with a game plan without knowing prior stuff, so thanks all for the game, well done village.
You did very well to make it this far

We just going to gloss over you voting for a villager then? :D
It was all chess my friend! :D

My vote got P4L thinking he could get himself off the vote and knock both of us off, instead he ended up outing himself and swaying your vote :thumbsu:

Last edited:
We just going to gloss over you voting for a villager then? :D
His vote was the only reason I actually thought “oh hang on...”

I honestly thought it was going to be unanimous on me, so that’s why I voted for me to get out of the way. Then suddenly votes came in for you too and I was like “WTF?”

I should have waited to vote for you at deadline but honestly much like the rest of the game, I just didn’t have the time to wait and vote lol.

His vote was the only reason I actually thought “oh hang on...”

I honestly thought it was going to be unanimous on me, so that’s why I voted for me to get out of the way. Then suddenly votes came in for you too and I was like “WTF?”

I should have waited to vote for you at deadline but honestly much like the rest of the game, I just didn’t have the time to wait and vote lol.
Bit stuck with only one evil left, but jumping on the excuse I laid out made me pretty certain it was you.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back