List Mgmt. 2019 Draft and Trade Hypotheticals Thread - Part II

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckon we've agreed to terms with Carlton for pick 9 on condition that we have up to 4.59 on Wednesday to make it official and they're happy to play along to screw the Bombers.

Hopefully, though I'm less keen on 9 only because I personally am not overly enthused by any of the options who would be left by that point, and it would kinda be a waste of our (hopefully) one trip down to the cellar.

Keeping 5 would be ideal IMO
We need one more year in the cellar to contend IMHO. An early pick before our academy guys next year. We aren't going to beat GWS or the Tigers next year anyway....at least not unless we pick really bloody well and get a dream draft run like Young and Flanders.
Not confident we will get another year down in the cellar though if we use our two picks well and Buddy is fit.

Pretty confident we'll get it repeatedly with a crocked Daniher, no picks + Jones and Papley in the rear-view. :huh::mad::cry:

They want us to trade Paps first is what I think.
That way they can put us in a corner to cough up 5 & 9.
By holding off, we make both Blues & Bombers nrvous.
I think we arE in control here because I feel both the Swans & Danihers are prepared to get things done as a FA next year.

There is no corner. The offer is the offer is the offer. I wouldn’t trade for him but what ever we have offered at this stage should be final. Bad precedent if we fold now (edit - meant cave not fold. I’m happy to fold and play the RFA long game next year)

Surprised Cameron didn’t get done today. Hopefully tomorrow. Won’t get much for him though.

Probably waiting for the Jones and Papley deals. Will just be a 4th anyway

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reckon we've agreed to terms with Carlton for pick 9 on condition that we have up to 4.59 on Wednesday to make it official and they're happy to play along to screw the Bombers.
This would make me happy. Look at all these Essendon supporters carry on "this one time at bamd camp joe kicked 65 goals" and has barely played 16 since and carrying on like hes worth more than hogan... i dunno mate,.., i think a player that can get on the field for more than 5 games is probably more important lol

Where’s Mitchell

Oh that’s right they picked a player that done a pcl in the first final over him

Was never going to play senior football in finals in 2012.

Due to injuries only played 8 games in the NEAFL and of those games two of them were for a half only after coming back from injury and another he lasted 10 minutes before going off injured.

No doubt you could see the talent, but it’s just plain wrong to say he was any where near our best 22 for finals that year, his first year with absolutely no pre-season

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Indications are it’s a third or fourth rounder only.

I highly doubt we will use more than 3 at the draft so it’s likely to be a pick we won’t even use.

That would be fine, 4th ideally.

Indications are it’s a third or fourth rounder only.

I highly doubt we will use more than 3 at the draft so it’s likely to be a pick we won’t even use.

Im assuming late picks this year will be attempted to be traded with someones for next years.

The swans will increase the offer... this is why we shipped off hanners and rohan last year... wer in too deep already
we traded rowan and banners last year to create cap space to adjust to life after COLA, and make space to try and trade Moore or Langdon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back