Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Socrates said "the more you know the more you realise you don't know'
a sentiment implying understanding of relative viewpoints from the eye of the beholder and the more splinters of knowledge we learn only awakens vast ancient trees of knowledge that we can only ever garner a splinter of its spectrum.

Socrates2 didn't' say that.

I admit your relative viewpoint is beyond my understanding...
all i see at present is a person who walks into a room and believes they are the most important person in the room...
so boring, so dull and unfortunately so contemporary in its narcissism.
You have been ignored and I'm sure as hell you won't care because all your about is looking 'better' than anyone else than you deal with. I know your mates are dickwads.
Grow the * up please.

a sentiment implying understanding of relative viewpoints from the eye of the beholder and the more splinters of knowledge we learn only awakens vast ancient trees of knowledge that we can only ever garner a splinter of its spectrum.

all i see at present is a person who walks into a room and believes they are the most important person in the room...
You have been ignored and I'm sure as hell you won't care because all your about is looking 'better' than anyone else than you deal with. I know your mates are dickwads.
Grow the **** up please.
Lol, you're a real character, if you wanna feed the chooks with your mates, who am I to stop you.lol

Please supply evidence that he said he finished in the top .01%, or is that just an alternate truth? He finished outside the top 500, but was well up there early on. Not sure why it's so difficult to believe, and also not sure why you would not believe it? We've had a couple of posters in here finish in the top 10 the last few years. Do you believe that or do I need to supply evidence? I finished 198th a couple of years ago. If I posted a screenshot would you believe it or think it was doctored?

Surely there are more important things to worry about than this. Seems like a personal vendetta to me.
WTF :eek:..... i have a leisurely holiday with sizeable number of drinks & all hell breaks loose

Posters should know this is an information site, presented in a lighthearted and non boring way .... along with a lot of fun that maintains our community engagement

If this is not what posters want, then there’s a door 🚪 to leave ..... go to Superscores which is far more regimented

Shut up guys - I just settled on my structure and now you're making me doubt myself!
View attachment 620579
That’s what this site is about .... to challenge your thinking .... to make you analyse, speculate .... so by R1 all our sides are the same :p

Be laughing when Billings is smashing out 100s and everyone is scrambling to get him in their team :)

Compare the pair:

Billings v Dusty
74.4 v 77.9
92.6 v 98.9
80.6 v 88.5
??? v 101.8
Wake up .... wake up ... you’re dreaming :p:p

Grow the **** up please.
"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people."
Socrates
There's something in that for everyone.

That’s what this site is about .... to challenge your thinking .... to make you analyse, speculate .... so by R1 all our sides are the same :p

People here make such strong and compelling cases for players that sometimes I can't help but be swayed by some of them. :$ Mills, Taranto & Parfitt being players that I had not considered previously who are currently in my side. Thanks Kents :moustache:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

"Strong minds discuss ideas, average minds discuss events, weak minds discuss people."
Socrates
There's something in that for everyone.
Just relax a bit and have some fun and exchange ideas ..... it’s not full on one or the other

I’d suggest at this stage definitely don’t go into the matchday threads .... it’s a lot worse, but strictly Modded, better than most forums .... so don’t think it’s a free for all .. it’s not ;)

Can you campaigners stop posting gifs of people whacking off for 5 minutes?

Actually you're right. Whacking off gifs are just immature. Sorry man....

This is much better, yeah?

tenor-50.gif

People here make strong and compelling cases for players sometimes that I can't help but be swayed by some of them. :$ Mills, Taranto & Parfitt being players that I had not considered previously who are currently in my side. Thanks Kents :moustache:
And likewise i’ve been convinced to select or not select players based on the weight of discussion .... to regret later in the season

So it does make you rethink choices .... but i like the fact your team is rather unique and you’ve got your own strategy

People here make strong and compelling cases for players sometimes that I can't help but be swayed by some of them. :$ Mills, Taranto & Parfitt being players that I had not considered previously who are currently in my side. Thanks Kents :moustache:
With all due respect to Birch, I would not touch Mills and Parfitt with a 10 foot barge pole.They are classic mid price madness .Mills will stay mainly in defence,I don't think Sydney want to lose his clean delivery in defence.Parfitt hasn't arrived as yet and won't score highly imo.Taranto could be a good value pick, but there's a few ifs and buts about his midfield time.I'd prefer Angus Brayshaw if I was to take a punt.

Just relax a bit and have some fun and exchange ideas ..... it’s not full on one or the other

I’d suggest at this stage definitely don’t go into the matchday threads .... it’s a lot worse, but strictly Modded, better than most forums .... so don’t think it’s a free for all .. it’s not ;)
I’d suggest at this stage definitely don’t go into the matchday threads- thanks for the tip?

With all due respect to Birch, I would not touch Mills and Parfitt with a 10 foot barge pole.They are classic mid price madness .Mills will stay mainly in defence,I don't think Sydney want to lose his clean delivery in defence.
1550314363979.gif

Mills will take more of a role in the midfield this season. After his injury he was instructed to start putting on some size in preparation for midfield time. He’s also been training exclusively as a midfielder this pre season, as well as playing there during match sim. Thurlow has impressed in Mills’s old role from all accounts. Callum Thrills should be a 🔒 for anyone who is even thinking about joining me in the top 100 IMO.

View attachment 620652

Mills will take more of a role in the midfield this season. After his injury he was instructed to start putting on some size in preparation for midfield time. He’s also been training exclusively as a midfielder this pre season, as well as playing there during match sim. Thurlow has impressed in Mills’s old role from all accounts. Callum Thrills should be a 🔒 for anyone who is even thinking about joining me in the top 100 IMO.
Maybe your right ,but this talk happens every year with alot of players. I couldn't take him with Witherdon and Zac Williams simularly priced, and they are also taking kick ins .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back