Teams 2019 Rate My Team (Pre JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty safe guns n rookies here.
Very vanilla. Miles daniher roberton my temptations at the minute. If they warrant selection after jlt there'll be some shuffling. Perhaps macrae downgrade to m. crouch the go to get funds for this. Not sure i like having 3 rookies on field in both fwd and back. Thoughts welcome. Cheers
Just on Miles; I reckon he’s almost a sure thing to go up in value. Even if he averages 90, which injury-free he’s more than capable of, he should jump up $170k in value. He’ll have job security in that s**t truck of a midfield and is an accumulator.

Nothing to sneeze at growth-wise, even if he turns out not to be a premium in terms of average scores.

Just on Miles; I reckon he’s almost a sure thing to go up in value. Even if he averages 90, which injury-free he’s more than capable of, he should jump up $170k in value. He’ll have job security in that s**t truck of a midfield and is an accumulator.

Nothing to sneeze at growth-wise, even if he turns out not to be a premium in terms of average scores.
Most agree with this ... but who to pick out of these bargain mid pricers .... Libba ($300k) , Hanners ($326k) , Miles ($342k)

I still hold hope for Hanners, despite the hammy, even year b4 last when he was shitcanned by all in SC ..... he still ave 97

Most agree with this ... but who to pick out of these bargain mid pricers .... Libba ($300k) , Hanners ($326k) , Miles ($342k)

I still hold hope for Hanners, despite the hammy, even year b4 last when he was shitcanned by all in SC ..... he still ave 97
I think if you think conservatively about each of these players, and set the expectation that none of them will get back to a top level premo mid, Miles is the standout. I don’t reckon any of these guys will do a Coniglio from 2018.

He’s not recovering from chronic injury - his price is down due to not playing for the best part of two years. His 2016 average (90) was his last year with substantial games and the year prior he averaged 97.

If you set the mindset that any of those three players are simply a grow and flip option, Miles is the safest bet imo.

images (42).jpeg

For the extra 60k.

opI0JF20cWZ8-7Exums2A41tasWcb0NBncKWECw7YLbIDECALpCFGUeTSptR-BUFhuoEgpj3-hpm-SogW-JN1KpTHcTdaDIFGJEvn11Ohzimo-olIC4GMeunkDqalsf8bVOAdBj7fi1g6sO64x28_bKV=w498-h258-nc

did you feel as if starting the year with that much bank gave you an advantage at some point? are you looking at doing it again this year

The extra cash gave me an advantage early on. Even though I was scoring well from the start, I had the funds for 2 very early upgrades (Robbie Gray in Rd3) and upgrading Kreuzer (who leaked 100k in the first month) to Grundy in Rd5. That second trade cost me 100k but it was worth it as I got most of Grundy's scores and more importantly got Kreuz out.

I don't think it's wise to start with a bunch of risky picks without a sizable bank behind you because you're never going to nail every pick. I'll definitely start with cash in the bank again this year. How much cash depends on how many risky picks I start with. More risky picks = more cash. You have to be able to trade your way out quickly if it goes pear shaped otherwise your seasons over very quickly. Without cash you're burning multiple trades to fix problems and end up tradeless by Rd15-16

(Log in to remove this ad.)

MIDPRICED MANIA..

Just hand me the car keys now...

The only weakness I can anticipate is if the rucks don't get some game time in the JLT and are a bit underdone going into R1.

Not planning on using trades til the Byes and then over 3 weeks will have my team finished..

Tell me what you think!View attachment 620383
No danger and Hannebury’s hammies at M4?

1550289529234.gif

MIDPRICED MANIA..

Just hand me the car keys now...

The only weakness I can anticipate is if the rucks don't get some game time in the JLT and are a bit underdone going into R1.

Not planning on using trades til the Byes and then over 3 weeks will have my team finished..

Tell me what you think!View attachment 620383

X3OrO0A5PUu_PZX9Y5npAMTUGRwV3xglK2jCr5hBkFvm9NvHzwVJYfq1TaBgwb5JW5F2Ag6JHQB8QT1dgBCG22Enk215y2efEOKpCboKE1hEG-AXPS6yJMdGk_g69_DL4qoMx0h2AvVhGro_NtPpUPhGKSBw1RyNyZE0fSgosQOIsILgHkD1SJMFdGYi2ug5Fj-um5yY4OHJoA=w460-h313-nc

In all seriousness though I have deleted my team after seeing yours. There is just no point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back